Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

This is starting to look like a music video by Juanes (featuring VS models) 

Anyways, they look like they're having fun with all the dancing  :ddr:

Nope, that's a known reggae song, that can't be Juanes video... is him who is making an appereance in a VS something.

Interesting so far we have Commercial and a Ad being shot.

I'm still standing by E! special or some kind of upcoming show in the spring or summer.

Hopefully it's one of the two above, or at the very least an SI type of magazine? :idk: SI needs some competition to step up it's game imo

what I mean is this , is this simultaneous recording in the new video of juanes (remake of cuold you be love bob ) and commercial next to vs. also made ​​new photos to vs swimwear and lingerie. I want to gain ground in latin america (which I love) Latinos love VS, love feminine beauty plus years that we have forgotten.

The shoot in Pto. Rico is over, I'm assuming that they're either shooting more in other locations or they are taking a Christmas break because there's girls who haven't showed up yet and are confirmed to be working in whatever this thing is.