Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I think a TV special would be really good. Great way to start off the year and then it can really focus on all their angels and their regular girls that way they can build them up to the public. Same way Angels tour did in 04. I think the show has become such a clusterfuck and the girls get little to no spotlight. A hour long special with a segment devoted to each girl, their life, their shoot partnered with beautiful pictures maybe a magazine that can be sold to the public instead of just catalogue. That would really rock. Especially because VS is finding it more and more difficult to launch these girls. But it sounds too good to be true.

^ I want this to be real, please!

I'd love TV special and I would love it even more if it goes head to head with SI tbh, but i dont want to get my hopes too high because i cant even remember when was the last time i liked something VS aired on TV :ninja:

As for Elsa being a bitch i just think she's not used to shooting with so many girls, everyone else has worked together a lot and Elsa has done some shoots with Jac and Martha and that's it everyone Elsa has been working together for a couple of years, she's the new kid in the bunch so maybe it's awkward for her, also i feel like Candice and Elsa dont get along at all so thaf probably doesnt help much. I've spoken to people who has worked with Elsa and everyone says a really nice girl, including other models :idk:

elsa a bitch ? Please , she's too sweet . they will start to destroy it so as they have done with candice and Behati just because they start receiving more attention than other angels? if something bothers me and tired of bz these campaigns are created to tarnish the success of any model. few months ago everyone loved elsa and everyone wanted to be an officer Angel and now it is, they want to ruin it ? Stop it .

I'd love TV special and I would love it even more if it goes head to head with SI tbh, but i dont want to get my hopes too high because i cant even remember when was the last time i liked something VS aired on TV :ninja:

As for Elsa being a bitch i just think she's not used to shooting with so many girls, everyone else has worked together a lot and Elsa has done some shoots with Jac and Martha and that's it everyone Elsa has been working together for a couple of years, she's the new kid in the bunch so maybe it's awkward for her, also i feel like Candice and Elsa dont get along at all so thaf probably doesnt help much. I've spoken to people who has worked with Elsa and everyone says a really nice girl, including other models :idk:

Probably caused by the way Candice interfered twice while Elsa was being interviewed when they boarded the plane to London.

I don't think Candice dislikes Elsa. There are no signs for it at all. Yeah, she corrected two of her answers, but on most pictures they are close and so on. Plus Elsa is new to the bunch, of course there should be time for everyone to adjust to the new situation. The angels probably worked more with any of the other girls, specially also because most of them had HF careers and they know eachother from Fashion week and Elsa never really did much of that.

About Candice' dislike for Elsa...she just corrected her, because Elsa actually came off weird in the interview, instead of focusing on the madness and excitement of the show, she was talking about sleeping and sightseeing.

I personally like Elsa, I just translated what was said in a photo comment a guy, who was on set,responded to when someone asked him about the girls.

And remember that once the cameras are off everything changes. Just like you might have someone at work or school you're not fond of. They are collegues and contracted under the company, nonetheless. They have to get along but doesn't necessarly mean they need to like eachother.

And besides, you can see which girls are good friends and which girls dont really see eachother that much once you put aside the event and pr photos.

I was seeing this coming now everyone will start hating on the poor Elsa as they have been hating on Candice for the past 5 years wow give it a break guys maybe she is just a bit overwhelmed she is not used to shooting for such big things

Every big model gets hate :idk:

Especially when they have many fans.

The more fans there is (and I really mean "fan", not beauty admirer), the more hate they get. It compensates the fandom.

It's not right, I agree.

And then there are the models who naturally get hate.

Rachel, Chrissy, Kendall...

And Candice is definitely not getting as much hate as Lima btw. I mean, not liked, sure, but not last in the list as Lima is for some people.

Of course, I dont know all Bellazon, just saying for the things I know.

I was seeing this coming now everyone will start hating on the poor Elsa as they have been hating on Candice for the past 5 years wow give it a break guys maybe she is just a bit overwhelmed she is not used to shooting for such big things

I've heard someone say that she stole Lindsay's place and was an attention whore. lol so pathetic. Elsa is a GREAT model, even outside VS. Her HF work is pretty good, she's a sweet person and people shouldn't be giving her crap for the achievement. 

I don't think anyone in this thread was actually hating on Elsa. We were joking around with the mean girls thing and making light of what was said about her.

Like Clauds and I guessed, a crew member confirmed that they're going back in January, so no more #hype until after the holidays now.

I personally like Elsa, I just translated what was said in a photo comment a guy, who was on set,responded to when someone asked him about the girls.

And remember that once the cameras are off everything changes. Just like you might have someone at work or school you're not fond of. They are collegues and contracted under the company, nonetheless. They have to get along but doesn't necessarly mean they need to like eachother.

And besides, you can see which girls are good friends and which girls dont really see eachother that much once you put aside the event and pr photos.

Might you show me your comment? where is it

elsa a bitch ? Please , she's too sweet . they will start to destroy it so as they have done with candice and Behati just because they start receiving more attention than other angels? if something bothers me and tired of bz these campaigns are created to tarnish the success of any model. few months ago everyone loved elsa and everyone wanted to be an officer Angel and now it is, they want to ruin it ? Stop it .

What are you talking about? No one wants to ruin Elsa, and since when does a couple opinions on BZ or anywhere else tarnish her? She's a model, she's going to get criticism every turn... welcome to being a model.

Shaniana's mom, is that you? :rofl: 

Elsa is one of my favorites, but her body language doesn't lie. Elsa doesn't seem to like being around others regardless if it's nervous or not. Step back, take a chill pill and deal, there is no reason to get so up in arms about a person's comment that you don't happen to agree with.

Shut up Pretty, you are forgetting that BZ clearly damages models careers because obviously everyone from the industry comes here and reads every little shit written in Bellazon before contracting a model, duh.