Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

maybe they are announcing where the next VSFS will be taking place :shifty:

This early!? :blink: :notsure:

And also with so many models and production? they have like 3 photographers + tv producers, and a lot of staff shoothing there... and with the amount of models... IDK, but for London they only sent Lima and Candice to announce it in a store.

I'm ruling out a swim fashion show, because they've already been shooting for 5 days, and we're still expecting more girls to arrive so it doesn't seem like promo stuff, and there's nothing that's been shown that lends to a runway. Everything so far appears to be for a photoshoot. Plus, we've seen a bunch of the girls in lingerie, so it can't be exclusively swim, and I can't see them doing two lingerie shows. I think it's going to be a TV special of some sort, maybe to go along with the 20th VSFS? 

@PC 

That could also be interesting, but why so many girls if it's not for a big project like a fashion show or something?

E! specials tended to revolve closely around just the Angels, not three-quarters of the models who work for VS in some capacity.

The Angels don't have as much clout as they used to so they would need to bring in more models to compensate. Especially when it is in competition with SI which features a lot of models. Based on what we know so far a swim fashion show or maybe even a documentry-reality show seems most likely :)

Edited by PinkCouture

So it's a commercial for either.

1. E! special (or the equivalent)

2. Another show. Swim (or the equivalent)

3. Semi Annual Sale :rofl:

4. Angels Across Muerica or World Wide Tour? Now in Swimsuits

5. ????

What else is that big that it garners that big of a fuss?

Either way MJ is shitting herself trying to figure out what Swimsuits and #somethingbigiscoming means

So it's a commercial for either.

1. E! special (or the equivalent)

2. Another show. Swim (or the equivalent)

3. Semi Annual Sale :rofl:

4. Angels Across Muerica or World Wide Tour? Now in Swimsuits

5. ????

What else is that big that it garners that big of a fuss?

Either way MJ is shitting herself trying to figure out what Swimsuits and #somethingbigiscoming means

I do not understand the fuss over a TV commercial ? and please do not be a commercial to introduce the new line of angels , do not want to jasmine , martha or stella as Angel NO.

Did all the studying fuck up my brain or is the guy who is talking the same guy we hear backstage at the show every year?

Also ... No paparazzis in the shoot, VS went out of their way to make sure nobody saw shit because there's always paparazzis when they shoot in the open

Models for #somethingbigiscoming:

Marloes Horst, Elsa Hosk, Candice Swanepoel, Behati Prinsloo, Jasmine Tookes, Stella Maxwell, Lily, Aldridge, Jac Jagaciak (Pink + mainline). + Adriana Lima & Alessandra Ambrosio, Joan Smalls are expected to arrive any moment.

Am I missing someone?

Models for #somethingbigiscoming:

Marloes Horst, Elsa Hosk, Candice Swanepoel, Behati Prinsloo, Jasmine Tookes, Stella Maxwell, Lily, Aldridge, Martha Hunt, Sara Sampaio, Jac Jagaciak (Pink + mainline). + Adriana Lima & Alessandra Ambrosio, Joan Smalls are expected to arrive any moment.