Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Mj would rage... no seriously, she'll sit at her desk and pull a pint out that she's had stashed in the bottom drawer of her desk for a over a year, polish it off and scream at her two assistants for the 20 minutes, and then she'll do everything in her power to poach models VS is looking at.

I promise you this will become a reality if VS plans a Valentine's day event.

And then my :rofl: will come and the only thing that could top it is Chrissy getting a solo cover. Best 2015 year ever.

Mj would rage... no seriously, she'll sit at her desk and pull a pint out that she's had stashed in the bottom drawer of her desk for a over a year, polish it off and scream at her two assistants for the 20 minutes, and then she'll do everything in her power to poach models VS is looking at.

I promise you this will become a reality if VS plans a Valentine's day event.

And then my :rofl: will come and the only thing that could top it is Chrissy getting a solo cover. Best 2015 year ever.

omg no pretty now im scared

@Pretty I told you I'm sure this is going to come out at the same time as SI and is most likely going to shit all over SI :rofl: Imagine VS decides to air this the same day SI airs their "On Location" special, it would so good :rofl:

Adriana is going, she's hardcore at the gym and she only goes psycho mode for the big stuff.