Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I think Lais is so over-rated, she is cute but what is so special about her to everyone? She's like least Angel potential of all of them that VS is using currently for me, she has same face expression on selfies,candids and magazine covers, no difference, she isn't good speaker either, not convincing at all and not even good body I like her skin tone tho but she's really nothing special

^^I think Lais is quite the beauty, but her personality is nothing that stands out to me much. 

I think Maria Borges would be a great addition. She was a huge stand out to me at the show this year, shes a great model, and has ALOT of presence both on and off the runway IMO

I agree. I adore Lais and I think she's beautiful, but she seems too reserved to do well as a spokesperson. I know a lot of people didn't like her at the show, but I think Jourdan Dunn looked amazing, and her personality is so fun to me. I think she'd be a lot like Rosie was an Angel, cheeky and flirty.

I agree. I adore Lais and I think she's beautiful, but she seems too reserved to do well as a spokesperson. I know a lot of people didn't like her at the show, but I think Jourdan Dunn looked amazing, and her personality is so fun to me. I think she'd be a lot like Rosie was an Angel, cheeky and flirty.

I like Jourdan :) If VS is going to sign a new Angel I think she should definitely be a contender :yes: I also thought Cindy was pretty good at the show too.

Maria reminds me of Oluchi except with more energy.

Of all the new girls  Jac is the most deserving for the Angel spot. She is just a BETTER model than all of them, simply put.

If  you talk about  fitness/VSX she is the only one who stands out for her athletic ability, in contrast to other girls (cough Candice cough) who only have gimmicks to show off. And she's not a mess on the runway a la Martha, in fact her walk is a joy to watch.

There are also other things that she has going for her but..... :idk:

I think Lais is so over-rated, she is cute but what is so special about her to everyone? She's like least Angel potential of all of them that VS is using currently for me, she has same face expression on selfies,candids and magazine covers, no difference, she isn't good speaker either, not convincing at all and not even good body I like her skin tone tho but she's really nothing special

+1                                      

I think Jourdan is too 'big' and successful as a top model to be considered for a spot as a VS angel. VS likes girls that they can mold and 'create' (with the exception of Karlie in recent years). The problem with that, however, is that they simply have not been successful at all in creating true superstars. VS truly lucked out with girls like Adriana, Candice, and Miranda.

What VS needs now is women with POWER and INFLUENCE. Just put a model like Joan Smalls next to Lais. While one may argue that Lais is more photogenically beautiful, Joan simply has that it-factor and holds a sphere of power and influence in her career. Can't say the same about Lais. When I think of powerful women in the world of modeling today, I think of girls like Rosie, Adriana, Jourdan, Doutzen, Alessandra, Lara, Raquel, Joan, Candice, Karlie, Natasha Poly, Irina Shayk, etc. VS needs to inject some more women like the top models who have proved their longevity into the brand. None of these new girls fit the bill.

I think Jourdan is too 'big' and successful as a top model to be considered for a spot as a VS angel. VS likes girls that they can mold and 'create' (with the exception of Karlie in recent years). The problem with that, however, is that they simply have not been successful at all in creating true superstars. VS truly lucked out with girls like Adriana, Candice, and Miranda.

What VS needs now is women with POWER and INFLUENCE. Just put a model like Joan Smalls next to Lais. While one may argue that Lais is more photogenically beautiful, Joan simply has that it-factor and holds a sphere of power and influence in her career. Can't say the same about Lais. When I think of powerful women in the world of modeling today, I think of girls like Rosie, Adriana, Jourdan, Doutzen, Alessandra, Lara, Raquel, Joan, Candice, Karlie, Natasha Poly, Irina Shayk, etc. VS needs to inject some more women like the top models who have proved their longevity into the brand. None of these new girls fit the bill.

Barbara Palvin could be that girl IMO :Angel:

Yes x 1000! Especially when Adriana and Alessandra leave in the near future, they need girls who have already made a name on their own. I would love to see Joan as an angel!

Barbara Palvin could be that girl IMO :Angel:

Barbara WAS that girl. She had everything lined up for her, but she honestly wrecked her career by becoming a 'glorified' groupie/party girl and neglecting her modeling image. She focused on too many side projects at once and VS didn't call her back.

YESSSS

Please VS stop molding these random semi-pretty girls into "Angels."  Tyra and Gisele already had names for themselves before VS - VS didn't create them.  VS arguably created Heidi Klum (who I always found to be a bit blah), but still she had been on Sports Illustrated before becoming a big name for VS.  

Shanina Shaik and Irina Shayk would be great additions to the Angels.  I also love Jourdan and Joan.

VS just posted the pictures from all the girls who walked the show here in case somebody wants them http://vspressroom.com/victorias-secret-fashion-show/

Elsa is all the way up with the Angels (she wasn't last year) and Lindsay is all the way down. Doutzen is also still up with the Angels, I wonder how long until they remove her from VSAA and all

:clap:I vote for Joan we need a Latina in the Angel line up lol plus I wouldn't be surprise since VS has been doing a lot of Puerto Rican work lately, stores, photoshoots, ECT.