Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Imagine an AAA tour now? They would have to tape that sh*t and show it on the CW like it's ANTM. It would be that drama filled. Chanel would be the crazy one that nobody likes. Ale would be the one everyone thinks has an eating disorder. Miranda would be the boring one who thinks she's better than everyone. Heidi would be old looking one. Adriana would be the one who they had subtitles for every single time she talked. Rosie would be the alcoholic. Candice would be the one who cheated on her boyfriend back home with some guy in Paris. Doutzen would be the "fat" one. Behati would be the awkward nerdy one. Lindsay and Erin would be the BFFLs that eventually hated each other towards the end. I would love it!

http://www.bellazon.com/main/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/rofl.gif

love it!

What? Like ANTM w/all that drama? No no, it would be more like Rock of Love -But they could compete for opening the show or wearing the Fantasy Bra or for Ed Razek's attention!-

Rosie is alcoholic b/c she can't handle all the pression at her young age, Ale w/her eating disorder + cryin' in the corner b/c she haven't see her baby,Heidi talkin' 'bout her life experience that actually nobody cares, Adriana will be the loved by everyone -but just b/c nobody can understeand what she says-, Lindsay&Erin in a way too intimate/private action & then fightin' in the kitchen, Candice the reformed stripper/serial cheater, Doutzen eatin' everything in the house b/c she doesn't get as much pictures/press

as the others, Behati the pacific young girl that never talks, & Miranda&Chanel tryin' to kill each other!

See? It would be more like Rock of Love than ANTM!

how can I miss these post.

I'm a little bit outdated. My favourite show is VSFS 2012 by far, and every time I watch i feel the same, "God, Barbara Palvin should be an angel", and I thought that she was contracted officially but last year she didnt show up and this year... The same. What a mess... Do we have an official version for her vanishment? She was the perfect one to be the next "Main Girl" of VS! I hope that she come back soon!

And the other doubt is Cara Delenvigne, she's not an angel, but she was an special attraction for the show, why did she lose this years VS? There's any hope that she would be back?

the only I could see replacing my Doutzen is my beautiful Solveig she is the same level of Doutzen's beauty, but at course she has to a VS models first, but yeah I am just dreaming. this never gonna happen. From the current models VS has I would love to see Bregje as an angel. She has an amazing body. the best body from the whole VSFS.

I swear, I felt mg heart weighing down at the sight of the news that Doutzen is leaving. This just ruined my day. The girl, who is arguably the most successful model they have had in the past 7 years, has never opened a show or worn the FB. VS confuses me sometimes. I feel like they should hire 5 of us here to clean up their shit for them. Doutzen naturally isn't going to suffer when she leaves, the girl is a contract magnet, I'm sure, as she basically said, brands are waiting to jump on her.

That said, I'm so glad I'm not the only one who went wtf when I saw Stella in the show.... she just doesn't belong. Shove the girl in Pink and call it a day.

About the big news that's coming up, does VS have the time to make a swim show? They basically work on the vsfs all year round. It can't also be Angels. Across America, the girls don't live and breathe VS, they have other commitments that are different from there personal lives as well.