Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I think Joan is amazing. She had the best two walks in the show. Finally they gave her a really good look with Angel Ball. Her looks since she made her debut haven't been amazing. But this one was her best look and walk. And I love that her walk was focused on in AB and it was strong. Reminded me of the good old days. If I was VS she would be who I invest my time in for Angel instead of Lais or Jasmine. But like I've said before VS only want one or two established girls. They prefer to create their girls but the last few just haven't been working. Just go and hire girls who are already top models VS. Even though I'm sure that will cost them more.

+1 It would be more money well invested. I would love to see Joan in the line up.

+1 i wouldn't mind her too ; i think VS needs established models now more than ever 

^ yeah they really need to. The creating a name just doesn't work anymore. They did it very well with Candice. Rosie was also close but because she left early it ruined that and then they've also done it with Behati. Before that they had Miranda, Adriana and Alessandra. It's not that it doesn't happen, it's just becoming a lot harder for these girls to make it big during their VS run. I think they should really spend their money on getting themselves a major fashion girl. They did it with Chanel and it failed. Karlie I love but people sadly don't seem to care for her. But I feel like VS always make the wrong choices. They have girls like Toni, Joan or Jourdan to pick from and they make the wrong choices.

P/S, can we get more Sui love here.

I think Toni could be a potential angel too.. or maybe even Cindy Bruna now.

I love Sui He! She's too beautiful to be real, to me. :wub2:  I just don't think she's Angel material. She's way too classy and haute couture to be a VS angel.

Also... I'm in love with Cindy Bruna right now. She was great in the show!

VS should better think of something to keep Doutzen! She is the only European angel atm (except when Elsa is stepping in), and one of the best known here.

I seriously don't want to know what VS will be when Adriana, Alessandra and Doutzen are gone. :wacko:

me too i just can't imagine VS without them 

I can. I´m actually doing it right now!

VS should better think of something to keep Doutzen! She is the only European angel atm (except when Elsa is stepping in), and one of the best known here.

I seriously don't want to know what VS will be when Adriana, Alessandra and Doutzen are gone. :wacko:

This can't be a good thought ...

P/S, can we get more Sui love here.

I think Toni could be a potential angel too.. or maybe even Cindy Bruna now.

I love Sui He! She's too beautiful to be real, to me. :wub2:  I just don't think she's Angel material. She's way too classy and haute couture to be a VS angel.

Also... I'm in love with Cindy Bruna right now. She was great in the show!

The funny thing is, despite the amount of Sui love we have here. No one seems to be actively talking about her.

On the contrary, I think she works better as an angel because her beauty shines with that smile and what not. Or maybe it's just because I'm not used to seeing her in haute couture.

Yes, Cindy was great this year. I'm starting to notice her. I think they really did a nice job on her hair and she's got a great walk. I didn't notice her previously due to the fact that she had some stupid head gears covering her face. But her Angel Ball walk was good.

I feel sad Doutzen will be leaving the company, but I'm glad she will be slapping them in the face if she does decide to leave, unless they come to an agreement. By that, I mean, her agency or Doutzen herself can request more out of what they're offering, not necessarily money, but more usage of her image. What's the point in being contracted if they're not going to use your image? They did offer her to renew the contract, so it's not like they didn't give her the option. Doutzen seems like a humble and grateful person, so I know she will do what's best for her and her career.

I hope the company takes the her future loss into consideration and do what they can to keep her even if it's not for a full 3 years.

Doutzen said that in the interview , but if maybe its not true? i mean we dont know the true..maybe she said that to make the things end cool in the public eye? Clauds of BZ said about Doutzen situation long time ago so...... even if Ed razek came a said other thing its probably a lie.... idk something is really fishy there specially Doutzen appearence in that show 1 day before they airing the vs show...

saying that i will miss her... hope  next year keep walking at least.

I would love to see it paraded in 2015 with the Fantasy bra , opening the show and making him a tribute for his 10 years with VS

What??? Doutzen NO please, firth deserved the FB

Who, Colin? :neo2:

Post Edited..English please. It's been fine so far so please keep posting in it. Thanks! ~PC

I think she want to say What??? Doutzen no please (leave), FIRST she deserves the FB (before she leaves)

yessss.! thanks  :nicole:

This can't be a good thought ...

It is :)

You know it´s the same old song that goes around and around when some angel leaves - it was the same with Heidi, Tyra, Gisele and almost all of the "good old days angels" - people always highlight the age they are accustomed to and understand and stick to it like madmen.

For me, when Gisele left I was like "VS is not going to be like it used to be, never" and yeah, I was right - because times keep changing and they always will, and brands need to change as well unless they want to go extinct and forgotten :)

I still like VS and I like models they hire. Every year there emerges MANY amazing-sexy-hot-new models, models with huge potential for VS and that´s great, it keeps the competition on.

So, what will VS be when Adriana, Alessandra and Doutzen are gone? The same, with other new models and their fans (who will of course repeat the same sentence when their models will eventually leave). The world won´t fall apart, VS stores won´t be sucked in a great big black hole and we will all just move on to another VSFS. (without Taylor, hopefully!)

I do not want to stella by doutzen not

post-89306-0-1446077659-01325_thumb.jpg

no great body, it is not pretty , needs a lot of photoshop also is not sexy , like martha only knows viewed with a serious but not sexy face.

I knew it VS sees in Stella a mini Doutzen which is sad because Stella doesn't have half the sex appeal that Doutzie has she is bland and super flat