Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I'm very happy for Doutzen. It's a great career move, honestly. VS showed her no loyalty and I don't see why she should have waited around for them to realize that she was the best model they had. I'm sure she'll be making BANK elsewhere with a much more flexible contract. But sad to see her go :( Guess this means Candice is getting the fantasy bra again next year 

Sad for Doutzen. One of the most beautiful and graceful angels; I do not believe that the new angels have come to replace anyone. But came to complete the team with the output of them (Lindsay and Doutzen). I really want Sara to complete this team. She rocked a lot in this Show. DIVA. Would be very nice to have: Adriana, Alessandra, Behati, Candice, Elsa, Jasmine, Karlie, Lais, Lily, Martha, Sara and Stella. 12 beautiful angels, powerful, charismatic and beautifull.

I'm very happy for Doutzen. It's a great career move, honestly. VS showed her no loyalty and I don't see why she should have waited around for them to realize that she was the best model they had. I'm sure she'll be making BANK elsewhere with a much more flexible contract. But sad to see her go :( Guess this means Candice is getting the fantasy bra again next year

I agree! I think Behati or Karlie might get the Fantasy or maybe Lily but I'm sure is Behati.

In other note I'm sure what VS means is 2015 Swim is probably better this year, kinda sucks Alessandra won't be doing VS swim anymore.

Tbh I'm not that sad that Doutzen is leaving, she was never my favorite. I think it is good for her career.. she is definetely in high demand and I think she will nab plenty of campaigns and contracts. Who will be the next angel I'm wondering?? hopefully Lais or Jasmine

So whoever was watching that Dutch show did she say they have decided not to renew or they're still negotiating? This is gonna get confusing. I guess now we wait and see for the aftermath.

I'm waiting for the show to be repeated in a few minutes. I'm gonna listen really carefully what she says. 

I do expect this was her last show, bc normally angels won't say they are going to leave if they are going to walk another year. Bringing the news in the media, seems to me this was her last walk. What I understood VS wanted to negotiate with her, but she made her decision.

Ok I watched the programm. DAMM SHE LOOKED SOO BEAUTIFUL IN THAT PROGRAMM, although I know her face I was shocked again. 

At first Doutzen was very vague about it and secretively, like she really said close to nothing about it, only there were other brands interested in her, and perhaps she could stop one day with VS. The interviewer reacted really shocked. 

Then after 10  min her agency came to talk with the interviewer and said a decision was made. The interviewer asked what the reason was why she would stop perhaps. Their answer was: stopping at height of career, interest of other brands, Doutzen's familiy life. 

Still they haven't said: Doutzen is going to stop with VS, or the fact this was her last walk. 

The interview was quite contradictive.

Possibly Doutzen and her team are still thinking about it. There are offers of other brands and it depends on what those brands are offering, and she wants more family life and how her acting career is going to develop.

My opinion is this OR was already her last walk, OR next year will be, but she won't stay longer than that. 

Claudia didn't you tell me like two weeks ago about Doutzen and VS parting ways? Girl tell your insider whomever he or she is ...spot on!

Minority here; but yay! no more soccer mom/trophy wife. I do not, nor have I ever seen the appeal of Doutzen. No tears here.

I did, I've been so on point this year :rofl: 

I called everything that happened in the last six months including everything that went down at the show.

So whoever was watching that Dutch show did she say they have decided not to renew or they're still negotiating? This is gonna get confusing. I guess now we wait and see for the aftermath.

I'm waiting for the show to be repeated in a few minutes. I'm gonna listen really carefully what she says. 

I do expect this was her last show, bc normally angels won't say they are going to leave if they are going to walk another year. Bringing the news in the media, seems to me this was her last walk. What I understood VS wanted to negotiate with her, but she made her decision.

Ok I watched the programm. DAMM SHE LOOKED SOO BEAUTIFUL IN THAT PROGRAMM, although I know her face I was shocked again. 

At first Doutzen was very vague about it and secretively, like she really said close to nothing about it, only there were other brands interested in her, and perhaps she could stop one day with VS. The interviewer reacted really shocked. 

Then after 10  min her agency came to talk with the interviewer and said a decision was made. The interviewer asked what the reason was why she would stop perhaps. Their answer was: stopping at height of career, interest of other brands, Doutzen's familiy life. 

Still they haven't said: Doutzen is going to stop with VS, or the fact this was her last walk. 

The interview was quite contradictive.

Possibly Doutzen and her team are still thinking about it. There are offers of other brands and it depends on what those brands are offering, and she wants more family life and how her acting career is going to develop.

My opinion is this OR was already her last walk, OR next year will be, but she won't stay longer than that. 

So she never really confirmed that she will end her contract with VS? Just that she has many offers and doesn't know if she will stay with VS or leave?

It's something for VSswim, they're shooting it in tropical island near Puerto Rico. They started with Sara last week, then Marloes, and now it's Jac.

post-64088-0-1446077654-33429_thumb.jpg
miche_leung Hace 1 hora
The Victoria's Secret fashion show came and went. Onto the next project... #somethingbigiscoming #victoriassecret #VSswim

3ICRomkl.jpg

@jacmonika hace 8 horas

I'll never get tired of getting the best seat on a planes to islands #winning photo credit goes to@ingefonteyne #vsswim