Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Out of curiosity, has it even been confirmed that Martha, Stella, Jasmine and Lais are all confirmed to be signing up Angel Contracts?  I don't get VS, this year, they decided to do an opening roster featuring Martha, Stella and Jasmine. I can understand Lais, but..

Anyways, I kinda had a gut feeling Doutzen would leave one way or the either. Earlier on this year before VSFS2014 came out, I was thinking to myself that Doutzen will have the FB because she's the only one without FB. Who knew Adri and Ale got them... again. They could have had it next year for the big anniversary instead but nope, had to be this year. And Doutzen probably left because she saw no further prospects or improvement for her modeling career with them.

Can we all start championing for #AsianForVSAngels instead? LOL. I really want Sui He to be angel, although it's just a bloody daydream.

Bah, Sui He has walked her 4th year of the show and she hasn't even gotten her wings (cancelled actually, right?). And people like Maria came in last year and she's got bloody wings now -_-. Sometimes I feel like VS casts Asian angels just to show the world they "embrace diversity". It can't be Sui He never got her wings because her body couldn't handle it, I think she could handle wings. Even Ming Xi gets more attention in PINK.

VS, WHY U NO LIKE ASIAN ANGELS.

YES PLEASE

What??? Doutzen NO please, firth deserved the FB

Who, Colin? :neo2:

Post Edited..English please. It's been fine so far so please keep posting in it. Thanks! ~PC

I think she want to say What??? Doutzen no please (leave), FIRST she deserves the FB (before she leaves)

Edited by PinkCouture

What??? Doutzen NO please, firth deserved the FB

Who, Colin? :neo2:

Post Edited..English please. It's been fine so far so please keep posting in it. Thanks! ~PC

I think she want to say What??? Doutzen no please (leave), FIRST she deserves the FB (before she leaves)

In her defense I think Colin Firth would make a great VS Model  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Edited by PinkCouture

I feel sad Doutzen will be leaving the company, but I'm glad she will be slapping them in the face if she does decide to leave, unless they come to an agreement. By that, I mean, her agency or Doutzen herself can request more out of what they're offering, not necessarily money, but more usage of her image. What's the point in being contracted if they're not going to use your image? They did offer her to renew the contract, so it's not like they didn't give her the option. Doutzen seems like a humble and grateful person, so I know she will do what's best for her and her career.

I hope the company takes the her future loss into consideration and do what they can to keep her even if it's not for a full 3 years.

Adriana, Alessandra, Behati, Candice, Elsa, Jasmine, Karlie, Lais, Lily, Martha, Sara and Stella for Angel Line up 2015

Are you on crack? 12 girls is far too many! Some will end up getting underused and it will dilute the angel status.

I also don't think many of those girls would fit. Jasmine is pretty but has a flat personality and is dead behind the eyes. Stella isn't outgoing enough and looks too young. Martha is basically a low rent American Candice and not needed. Sara is okay but I still think she doesn't have enough mainline experience.

Honestly, they should just keep the same line up (with Elsa). The less girls the better, as it will allow each angel to shine more.

I feel sad that Doutzen is leaving, but if it's for the best for her career, I'm happy for her. I'm gonna miss all the Adrioutzen moments though :(

trueeeeeeeeee gab ur comments always on point!!!

I feel sad Doutzen will be leaving the company, but I'm glad she will be slapping them in the face if she does decide to leave, unless they come to an agreement. By that, I mean, her agency or Doutzen herself can request more out of what they're offering, not necessarily money, but more usage of her image. What's the point in being contracted if they're not going to use your image? They did offer her to renew the contract, so it's not like they didn't give her the option. Doutzen seems like a humble and grateful person, so I know she will do what's best for her and her career.

I hope the company takes the her future loss into consideration and do what they can to keep her even if it's not for a full 3 years.

Doutzen said that in the interview , but if maybe its not true? i mean we dont know the true..maybe she said that to make the things end cool in the public eye? Clauds of BZ said about Doutzen situation long time ago so...... even if Ed razek came a said other thing its probably a lie.... idk something is really fishy there specially Doutzen appearence in that show 1 day before they airing the vs show...

saying that i will miss her... hope  next year keep walking at least.

We had already 12 angels and it was amazing: Adriana, Alessandra, Izabel, Mariza, Doutzen, Miranda, Selita, Karol, Heidi, Behati, Candice and Rosie. Despite that soon after Candice and Rosie entered Karol, Selita and Izabel left. But they came to be together angel. The VS This year presented at the Opening Well More: Alessandra, Adriana, Behati, Candice, Doutzen, Elsa, Jasmine, Karlie, Lais, Lily, Lindsay, Martha and Stella. 13 beautiful girls. We lost 2 because beyond Doutzen, Lindsay is also leaving. Since the single thing she did this year was the VSFS. And since started VS has always been on average 8-12 angels ...

No that's not a correct lineup. The only time we ever came close to a full solid 12 is 2010 but even that is debatable since Heidi and Marisa left shortly after the 09 show. Izabel, Marisa, Selita, Heidi, Karolina, Candice and Rosie were never angels together at the same time. 8 to 10 is a better estimate.

For anyone who cares, VS angels through the years...

97- Stephanie Seymour, Helena Christianson, Karen Mulder, Daniela Pestova, Tyra Banks

98- Stephanie, Helena, Karen, Daniela, Tyra, Chandra, Ines, Leticia

99- Stephanie, Karen, Daniela, Tyra, Ines, Leticia, Heidi

00- Stephanie, Karen, Daniela, Tyra, Leticia, Heidi, Gisele, Adriana

01- Daniela, Tyra, Heidi, Gisele, Adriana

02- Daniela, Tyra, Heidi, Gisele, Adriana

03- Tyra, Heidi, Gisele, Adriana

04- Tyra, Heidi, Gisele, Adriana, Alessandra

05- Tyra, Heidi, Gisele, Adriana, Alessandra, Karolina, Selita, Izabel

06- Heidi, Gisele, Adriana, Alessandra, Karolina, Selita, Izabel

07- Heidi, Adriana, Alessandra, Karolina, Selita, Izabel, Marisa, Miranda

08- Heidi, Adriana, Alessandra, Karolina, Selita, Marisa, Miranda, Doutzen

09- Heidi, Adriana, Alessandra, Selita, Marisa, Miranda, Doutzen, Behati

10- Heidi (didn't walk show), Adriana, Alessandra, Marisa (didn't walk show), Miranda, Doutzen, Behati, Rosie, Candice, Chanel, Erin, Lily

*here is 12 girls in one year but Heidi and Marisa left before the show that ushered in Rosie, Candice, Chanel, Erin and Lily so to me there was never all 12 at the same time.

11- Adriana, Alessandra, Miranda, Doutzen, Behati, Rosie (didn't walk show), Candice, Chanel, Erin, Lily, Lindsay

12- Adriana, Alessandra, Miranda, Doutzen, Behati, Candice, Chanel (didn't walk show), Erin, Lily, Lindsay

13- Adriana, Alessandra, Miranda (didn't walk show), Doutzen, Behati, Candice, Erin, Lily, Lindsay, Karlie

14- Adriana, Alessandra, Doutzen, Behati, Candice, Lily, Lindsay, Karlie, Elsa

The list is littered with girls who are technically on there for said year (Marisa in 2010, Rosie in 2011 and Miranda in 2013), but really I wouldn't consider them angels those years.

VS should better think of something to keep Doutzen! She is the only European angel atm (except when Elsa is stepping in), and one of the best known here.

I seriously don't want to know what VS will be when Adriana, Alessandra and Doutzen are gone. :wacko:

:no:

VS should better think of something to keep Doutzen! She is the only European angel atm (except when Elsa is stepping in), and one of the best known here.

I seriously don't want to know what VS will be when Adriana, Alessandra and Doutzen are gone. :wacko:

me too i just can't imagine VS without them 

The white tree in the middle of the runway during the Fairy Tale segment reminds me a lot of Waiting For Godot by Samuel Beckett (which is english literature), so I think at least this is something England-related and I appreciate it! xD

Btw, I'm so sorry about Doutzen.. I wanted to see her wearing the Fantasy Bra first and then leaving.

I think that's what's going to happen.

I think the company will probably offer Doutzen (and her management ) a big offer. Perhaps they'll want to use her image more in the next year and work around her tight schedule more due to her other contracts. She'll get the FB, get time, and then leave. It seems the company really wants her, but she's not decided or buying what they're offering, so she's now exploring her other possible options.

I'm so sorry to hear about Doutzen. I would have loved for her to end her journey with VS with the Fantasy Bra she totally deserves. I think another element that make her made this decision was the family factor. Maybe VS made her spent too much time away from hom and she just can't bear it anymore with her little girl who just arrived. Anyway, she always was an amazing angel. She will be so missed in the angel line up! :(

With that said, with Lindsay and Doutzen gone... We already know Elsa took one place. I hope the other one is Lais'. If I have to choose between the girls I hope it's her. Not in a million years Martha, Jasmine or Stella. Please... Just no.

I'm so sorry to hear about Doutzen. I would have loved for her to end her journey with VS with the Fantasy Bra she totally deserves. I think another element that make her made this decision was the family factor. Maybe VS made her spent too much time away from hom and she just can't bear it anymore with her little girl who just arrived. Anyway, she always was an amazing angel. She will be so missed in the angel line up! :(

With that said, with Lindsay and Doutzen gone... We already know Elsa took one place. I hope the other one is Lais'. If I have to choose between the girls I hope it's her. Not in a million years Martha, Jasmine or Stella. Please... Just no.

amen to this ; and actualy i would love it if VS gave a second chance to barbara ; toni , jourdan and shanina to earn their wings these girls can be great spokerperson to the brand ; they have the beauty and the personality ; stella and martha (candice pale copy) bores me to death and jasmine put me off but i wouldn't mind her i find her more special than lily 

as for Doutzen i think it better for her to leave on her terms ;its kind of sad they could have at least given her the opportunity to open the show this year but they didn't ; if she gets better offers then why not hangs up those wings while she is still at the top