Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Doutzen's great but she's getting too old for VS. I have no problem with her leaving. On another note, the one you all love who I absolutely do not agree with is Elsa....

I do like Elsa very much, but I'm with you there. Overrated by some people to say the least :idk:

I agree. I love her but people here make her look lot bigger than she is

About Doutzen I can't believe, It's really sad cause Doutzen>Candice,Behati,Karlie,Lindsay,Miranda,Martha,Jasmine,Stella

Sad that VS didn't use her enough

Didn't she just renew her contract in early 2013? I distinctly remember her saying that changed the contract so that she can shoot for h&m. Something about "I wanna work for h&m or its over". That was in the first half of 2013.

Doesn't mean she renewed. They could've just changed things up. :idk:

On the bright side she still has great contracts with L'Oreal, right? and Revlon I see her photos in Walmart & Walgreens all the time but I'm gonna miss her, she was one of my favorite Angels but I get why she wants to leave and VS are dumb for not giving her the treatment she deserved because I still don't get why VS didn't allow her to open the show this year is not like she couldn't walk because she was there so it makes no sense oh wait... Behati is married to Adam Levine that's why lol

I wish her the best I'm sure she will have lots of job offers now.

Whether you like the Angel or not it's always sad seeing an Angel go. I just wish these girls would announce it before the show so we don't get blindsided not knowing it'll be the last time we see them walking that runway, like Tyra did in 2005. I knew at that point when she was walking in Sexy Toys that I'd never see her on that runway again and it was amazing she really went out with a bang, I don't see why these girls keep it a secret until after the show is done.

I'll definitely miss Doutzen she was this sexy too cool for school dutch bombshell she's changed so much in the 10 years that she's been with VS from her Stomping down the runway in Sexy Santa Helpers to her just being perfection in Ballet De Fleur in 2008. She really was a stunner.

Now that I'm reading over this it sounds like a eulogy more than a goodbye to a really great model.

I have a feeling we'll be seeing her more in Calvin Klein now though especially since shes in the Reveal Fragrance Commercial which coincidentally aired during yesterday's show.

So whoever was watching that Dutch show did she say they have decided not to renew or they're still negotiating? This is gonna get confusing. I guess now we wait and see for the aftermath.

I'm waiting for the show to be repeated in a few minutes. I'm gonna listen really carefully what she says. 

I do expect this was her last show, bc normally angels won't say they are going to leave if they are going to walk another year. Bringing the news in the media, seems to me this was her last walk. What I understood VS wanted to negotiate with her, but she made her decision.

Russell just posted a picture on Instagram with the caption "The show just aired but believe it or not, something big is coming," and tagged VS. Wonder if it's actually going to be anything big.

EDIT: Just saw that Ed posted the same thing. Something is up.

I'm honestly not surprised about Doutzen. She didn't seem like she had much interest in being there this year. Hopefully with two Angels stepping down, they add a model of colour to their line up.

Russell just posted a picture on Instagram with the caption "The show just aired but believe it or not, something big is coming," and tagged VS. Wonder if it's actually going to be anything big.

#BodybyIza

The pictures were of the beach so something to do with swim maybe?

"Something big is coming..."

r5zXeUVe.jpg

@nomadrj: VS show just aired but believe it or not #somethingbigiscoming @victoriassecret. Goodnight to all

TVFatw42.jpg

@ed_razek: Here we go again! No rest. Don't care. #somethingbigiscoming

What would it be??

I think they're shooting swim or something similar. Btw, since we had Russell appreciation video this year, can we do a Michael Bay next year?  :woot:  :woot: