Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Victoria's Next Top Angel. They just need to bring Tyra in to host. 

If it involves them getting into cat fights and petty drama I am all for it! (Y)

It would also be entertaining if it was for some sorta all-star challenge/battle. They have "train like an angel" now it is time to show off what they really got. #BodyByIza would totally want to be part of this :rofl:

Models for #somethingbigiscoming:

Marloes Horst, Elsa Hosk, Candice Swanepoel, Behati Prinsloo, Jasmine Tookes, Stella Maxwell, Lily, Aldridge, Martha Hunt, Jac Jagaciak (Pink + mainline). + Adriana Lima & Alessandra Ambrosio, Joan Smalls are expected to arrive any moment.

^Marloes shoot for swim in puertorico and then for mainline in NY but I hadn't seen any pictures of her with the hastag #somethingbigiscoming... So maybe she has done only the regular catalog work, also because she would be the only girl who didn't attend the VSFS in the shoot.. kinda of strange. But I might (I hope to) be wrong.. :idk:

Marloes shot for regular VS swim, and then went back to NY, but she's been posting a lot of swim pics with the captions "Ready to get back to the warmth #LA . #flashbackfriday @victoriassecret #victoriassecret #puertorico" and "Take me back #puertorico."

It's not 100% confirmation, but it kind of sounds like she'll be heading back to PR. Or she just doesn't want to be left out of the swim frenzy.

Also, I think they've wrapped this part of the shoot. I think they might be wrapping up until after Christmas now, but maybe they're starting again on Monday with a new set of girls? :idk:

Marloes shot for regular VS swim, and then went back to NY, but she's been posting a lot of swim pics with the captions "Ready to get back to the warmth #LA . #flashbackfriday @victoriassecret #victoriassecret #puertorico" and "Take me back #puertorico."

It's not 100% confirmation, but it kind of sounds like she'll be heading back to PR. Or she just doesn't want to be left out of the swim frenzy.

Also, I think they've wrapped this part of the shoot. I think they might be wrapping up until after Christmas now, but maybe they're starting again on Monday with a new set of girls? :idk:

^ I thought that "ready to get back to warmth" was reffering to her come back to LA, Los Angeles where she's staying with her bf. But let's wait and see, I hope she'll come back to puertorico and take part to this project :yes:

I think Colombian singer Juanes is involved, one of the stylist posted a picture with him saying it was nice to style him.

I'd love if this is true, it's finally time VS acknowledges Latin America/Caribbean because literally they've done shit for every other region of the world.

woodstockvqs: @juanes gearing up to shoot his video here on our little island. #woodstock #design #furniture #furnituredesign #custom #style #decorating #custom #woodworking #dfyl #instahome #instaroom #classy #inspiration #vieques #viequesisland #islanena #puertorico 1h

Read more at http://websta.me/liked#SwRE189Ykq0gHAUR.99

This was 1 hour ago, has it something to do with VS?

it's finally time VS acknowledges Latin America/Caribbean because literally they've done shit for every other region of the world.

They've done shit for Africa too?  :huh:   :laugh: 

They had the Wild Things segment in 2010, they did Exotic Travelers this year which was allegedly Arabian/Middle Eastern

Amount of Latin related segments: 0 

woodstockvqs: @juanes gearing up to shoot his video here on our little island. #woodstock #design #furniture #furnituredesign #custom #style #decorating #custom #woodworking #dfyl #instahome #instaroom #classy #inspiration #vieques #viequesisland #islanena #puertorico 1h

VS Home.....

Could you imagine VS rolling out beach themed sofa's and dinning room sets. Martha Stewart would also shit herself. :rofl:

Yes, in the video where martha and jac are dancing you can hear Juanes's voice.