Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I really really like Martha too! I loved the sexy short and let's not forget that she's "just starting" with VS! I'm sure that Behati,Candice,Lily,Lindsay etc weren't as good as they are now at the beginning

IMO, Lindsay and Lily were just as good and Candice just as bad. Behati has only gotten worse and so did Erin. So this doesn't bode well.

I do agree that she was good in her sexy short but that's about it. And I still Wonder why there was no crowd shot from her event.

So happy for Kendall, hope she gets into the whole VS stuff. She's beautiful.

Kandall is a very pretty girl but she is so not model material. She is uncomfortable on every single shoots &

she can't pose to safe her life and she has only one expression "dead fish eyes"

The director for the Fearless commercial was Jereome Duran, in case anyone was wondering.

Also, Martha is the second non-Angel to get a fragrance this year. I wonder if VS is just testing the waters with her and Elsa or if they signed them already.

The director for the Fearless commercial was Jereome Duran, in case anyone was wondering.

That's why it was somewhat different! Finally. All the commercials were starting to look the same, with Micheal  :yuckky:

Where can I find the VSFS topic?  :idk: