Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Doutzen has always been careful to keep exercising and eating (genuinely) healthily during her pregnancies, so it's no wonder she snapped right back into shape. I'm happy because aside from Alessandra at this point she'll probably be the only Angel left that I like. (Unless by some miracle Lindsay is still contracted by then...).

And BTW, nothing forces Candice to do the challenge or to donate. There are plenty of stuff she can choose to donate to because they are closer to her heart. Or she can sleep in dollar bills stiched together. That's her chocie, really.

Doutzen is fantastically built. She has this very feminine but a little masculine body to her that makes her look serene at the same time inconquerable too. Even on the runway way her walk is so strong. I gagged when I saw her body after the first baby, not even surprised this time, and her body over Adriana's whose body seems confused sometimes

There is still hope for Doutzen to get the FB.

Yeah. Maybe they'll rush to get her measurements, make a new bra, and reshoot it just for her after seeing her amazing body since, you know, they already shot it when they shot for the catalogue a couple of weeks ago.

#FEARLESS

FUN                                                                                     Risk EVERYTHING ... regret nothing

outside your

COMFORT ZONE

POWERS NOT GIVEN

take it.....              

Let the bridges you burn

light the way.....

Bad Girls

Have more fun......

Victoria Secret

RISKY

post-1004-0-1446077500-27631_thumb.jpg

80% shadows, 20% lingerie

models don't need a face anymore.....

... so freaking edgy :rofl:

#FEARLESS

FUN                                                                                     Risk EVERYTHING ... regret nothing

outside your

COMFORT ZONE

POWERS NOT GIVEN

take it.....              

Let the bridges you burn

light the way.....

Bad Girls

Have more fun......

Victoria Secret

RISKY

post-84294-0-1446077502-32508_thumb.jpg

80% shadows, 20% lingerie

models don't need a face anymore.....

... so freaking edgy :rofl:

^to see Stella's zombie face I'd rather see shadows! (oooohhh, maybe that's why she got the job, for this collection. Now I get it.)