Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Does any one still have the photos from when she got the bra? The photos that were posted just like this, I mean. I remember her posting something similar that she was doing a secret shoot and then BAM, she was the bra wearer.

post-67297-0-1446077534-23748_thumb.jpg

This one you mean? 

The rhinestones on this bra however don't look very FB worthy, but considering Candice last year had a replica set of her bra made with rhinestoney looking things maybe this is a replica of it? I'm just hurling potential ideas wherever they maybe. 

I haven't followed VS that closely as of late.  Martha's a good model although in an exotic, rather than a warm, relatable sense.

^ I think VS is to blame for that, they keep putting Martha and Candice together that obviously everyone is going to see how similar they are and then find her lacking compared to Candice because of how VS markets Candice.

Here's German (Hamburg :heart: ) model Alena Blohm.  She looks (I don't know, of course...it's just her face) like a clever fox of a woman, and one can easily see her in a business attire or in another white collar profession.  VS could try that route in the future, too:

post-40981-0-1446077535-43385_thumb.jpg

post-40981-0-1446077535-48544_thumb.jpgpost-40981-0-1446077535-50094_thumb.jpg

I don´t really understand the hate. What´s the point? Does Martha consume cute little puppies when the camera is off or what?

Additionally, some find her awkward as a spokesperson, and think her as a 'lesser' Candice.

Oh, great then - I remember when everyone with black hair and blue/green eyes was considered a "lesser Adriana" :)

If Ale did get it again would that basically mean this is a farewell salute to her? 

@Cult Icon Alena is a beauty for sure, VS has used her but mostly for those in location plain background shoots.They were using some interesting range of girls at the end of 2013 and start of 2014 but they seemed to have stopped lately.

They're just shooting more stuff for the show. Yesterday was one group of girls and today looks like another.

I agree. Candice was shooting VS too yesterday and Doutzen is back in NY. Maybe they're just shooting promo stuff, photos or video for the show indeed.

It would be amazing if Ale's got the Bra again though. I'm finger crossing for Doutzen or Lily in any case, though :thumbsup:

Their most outstanding woman is Nadine Leopold IMO <3  Elsa is good.  Candice is good but overexposed for years.  I just noticed you're right, Alena has shot with them.  She has also shot with other lingerie vendors. 

@Cult Icon Alena is a beauty for sure, VS has used her but mostly for those in location plain background shoots.They were using some interesting range of girls at the end of 2013 and start of 2014 but they seemed to have stopped lately.

I'm sure Baron could tell us stories...I missed that phase.  I came to BZ when she was already an old baby maker that needs to retire every year ;)

Oh, great then - I remember when everyone with black hair and blue/green eyes was considered a "lesser Adriana" :)

8GdC3Gy.jpg

Russell James: Thanks @alessandraambrosio for a great day shooting for @victoriassecret. And so proud to have you part of my new book that previews this week in ny!

I think we can say pass for the shoot, nobody would peak the bra right now. But then again, when she did get it last time you saw a bit of it...interesting parallels 

Don't think this is the Fantasy bra. I'm pretty sure it's the same bra, or at least from the same collection, that she's wearing here and here.

Their most outstanding woman is Nadine Leopold IMO <3  Elsa is good.  Candice is good but overexposed for years.  I just noticed you're right, Alena has shot with them.  She has also shot with other lingerie vendors. 

I'm sure Baron could tell us stories...I missed that phase.  I came to BZ when she was already an old baby maker that needs to retire every year ;)

I miss Baron! Seriously. Yeah, he could tell stories :) The Adrianahype used to be extremely high back in those days :)

Remember those massive posts he made about Adriana? LOL. 

I miss Baron! Seriously. Yeah, he could tell stories :) The Adrianahype used to be extremely high back in those days :)

Good old days indeed :yes:

btw is Sara included in that Angels book?