Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I wish we'd seen Jasmine talk. And yeah, Martha is definitely a front runner for Angeldom but she needs to work on her delivery, this was some Behati level cue-card reading.

Re: Kendall, her sister and mother are famewhores, but I don't see how she's any different from say Cara or Kate. She's using her connections to book jobs and I say goood for her. She's not half bad looking either. Sure she's not a random girl allegedly plucked from obscurity but is this really a requirement for modelling?

I dont like Kendall and I hate that she always gets into these campaigns around established models and gets jobs when there are so many more deserving girls for every big cover or advertisement she gets.

People don't like her because she doesn't belong and is only there because of fame by association, its pretty straight forward.

Oh my... Seriously? Enough with this useless Martha Hunt.

She is so forgettable and she got a fragrance? I'm afraid she'll be the next angel.

post-67297-0-1446077521-99202_thumb.gif

I find it hilarious she tries to draw so much attention to herself in the video. That "confidence" really just comes off as stupid looking.

As for Kendall big FAT NO.

ugh, Martha is def going to be an angel soon, after the press events, now the fragrance... She looks like she studied the lines 500000x and she's just vomiting the lines when she's talking about the products...

There's a thin line between sexy and slutty/cheap and IMO she doesn't know (yet, maybe?) how to be sophisticated and elegant while being sexy...

and pleeeease hope the big fatted Kardashians do not come even close to VS in any way haha