Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Met a few models again today after the Marchesa show in London! Izabel Goulart and Cindy Bruna. I'll be at the shows all week, so if you know of a specific model that is walking a show and want me to ask them something, let me know! :)

You can follow my pics from my instagram: @gabearaujo

Cindy is always so sweet and so stunning in person. Hope she walks VS again.

post-31367-0-1446077538-60344_thumb.jpg

Izabel is really nice too! She's toooottally obsessed with herself, but she's still really sweet lol. Funny moment, but as she was doing her signature posing where she whips her hair back and forth she slammed her head into a blogger right behind her hahaha the blogger was pretty pissed...

post-31367-0-1446077539-04176_thumb.jpg

Those macarons though, makes me want to pack my bags and head straight to NY (and haha the Brazilian football team, still fuming over their win in the FIFA opening game) 

Well that's nice, even if she does give that very vain vibe it's good to hear she is nice. 

But it doesn't come as much of a surprise to me then for most girls, since Jasmine has had all those rumours swirling that she's a bit of a bitch (considering the valley girl energy she gives off, not to mention in her backstage interviews she really just doesn't connect with people). I doubt Candice would ever be mean to you since you're Brazilian and she sure does love that country. :yes: But I'm a little surprised with Emily and Kate. Emily seems really sweet and warm from her videos, and Kate seems like she'd be a little similar to Izabel. 

Thank you for the info though  :hehe: Are you still in London when the show happens? 

Thank you for the info though  :hehe: Are you still in London when the show happens? 

Yup! I'm here until December 20th!

Oh I'm loving all these inside information :ddr:

What about Elsa? Have you ever meet her? She seems the sweetest thing ever!

I unfortunately have not met Elsa yet! Hopefully soon :)

sorry gab for asking , but did you ever meet sara sampaio or saw her on the street , she seems one of the most sweetest models ever to me :)

I personally have not met her (yet), but I really want to! My friend has met her over 8 times (she basically knows him) and is always super sweet with him and comments/likes their pictures on Instagram together haha.

I met a few more models over the past few days:

Izabel! (again lol)

post-31367-0-1446077546-71869_thumb.jpg

Gigi. One of the nicest models IMO, she's very genuinely sweet and humble.

post-31367-0-1446077546-75083_thumb.jpg

Hailey Baldwin. She was a bit stand-offish; it was strange because she was trying to be fierce, so she never smiled or showed her teeth. It was kinda scary/weird haha I'm sure she's a nice girl though

post-31367-0-1446077546-76663_thumb.jpg

Not that I don't find these model run in's interesting (because I do!) but maybe we could have a Model Encounters thread or something, for everyone to post about their run ins with models and stuff, because it's not really VS related? And then we can have everything in one place, so people can look back and see who's met who, and what they're like? Because I'm pretty sure you've answered about Sara before already in this thread.