Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Yes they've been releasing black & white pictures lately so there's hope we might get to see something like that for the Christmas stuff and it looks really great, I sincerely hope they don't fuck it up with too much retouching 

This seems to be their cheapest roster yet. Aside from the obvious, the newer girls aren't even in the forbes list. Liu Wen earns even more than Candice. Candice, who by now imo should be earning something close to Ale's figures. I didn't even spot Lily and Behati and they are using them like shit. Models are getting their groove back and it's sad the vs girls who have more opportunities for exposure are so bland that high fashion girls are beginning to overshadow them.

Only Karlie and Candice are their stars.

Lily's efforts will be put into consideration.

I don't get why so many fans think Candice should be a higher earner. Besides her angel contract she doesn't do more work with other brands when compared to the models ranked higher then her. Same goes for Behati and Lily, they do some H&M and I know Behati got Joe Fresh but its not on the level Alessandra, Doutzen and Adriana are with other brands + their angel contracts.

Outside VS and her own line she had money from PINKO, 1st ever spokemodel for Schutz, Arkitect. As of now (don't think counted on the time period Forbes used to get estimated salaries) she is working with Avon fragrance too.

Yeah no problem! Oh yeah I know that campaign was so weird I guess they paid good to entice her though.

She has definitely been out of the spotlight n 2014 so its completely understandable for non big fans to know about those campaigns. Even when shoots were released from PINKO and all that stuff if got a very low response from the general fashion media.

Does anyone know if its a VS rule on fan photos that you can't touch or anything? I always find the distance between fans and celebrities in those fan meet and greet shoots awkward, VS has had that a lot lately and im guessing its a rule you cant be close or touch or interact with a model much?

Does anyone know if its a VS rule on fan photos that you can't touch or anything? I always find the distance between fans and celebrities in those fan meet and greet shoots awkward, VS has had that a lot lately and im guessing its a rule you cant be close or touch or interact with a model much?

I (and Savanna) have been to many of these meet and greets. They used to not care so much about the touching, but I've noticed that they have started to place the chairs further apart from model and fans. I think it's because I'm a male, but the security guards always instruct me to not touch the girls and to keep my hands visible at all times (lol). Not sure what they say for the gals. I usually don't give a fuck because I engage the models in a decent conversation and they end up being super friendly and touching me haha Adriana even gave me a kiss on the cheek and full on hugged me once. Candice was pretty touchy with me too (she leaned her head on mine for a pic). Same with Behati. Miranda and Karlie were probably the least 'touchy' out of the girls I've met, but still nice.

You cna talk to them as long as you want, but it's awkward because you're in front of a lot of people. But as long as you keep them engaged they will talk and talk. Then the security peeps will chime in and tell them that they must move on. Candice and I talked for about a minute until they security started to usher me out, and Candice told them to let me talk to her longer (hahaha). But eventually they forced me to leave.

I still remember the moment I met Adriana for the first time. She is by far the most captivating out of all of them.

You'll also be surprised by how YOUNG they look in person. We're so used to harsh lighting candids and awkward angles. In the flesh they look sooo much better.