Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

What's that about pregnant woman not smoking and drinking?

Woman do it all the time because some don't think it can hurt the child, just like some ladies continue to smoke weed and drink while pregnant and still manage to have healthy children so it doesn't faze them.

post-1004-0-1446081252-41481_thumb.jpg

Prime example: Kim has mentioned she smoked via several of her pregnancies and has had healthy kids each time.

^ pregos with twins

Behati doesn't strike me as being the most intelligent of people, and with her past partying experiences and drug use you never know. She may very well be knocked up and when it comes out and people point fingers and say "omg you were smoking when you were two months ago..." all she has to say was I didn't know she was pregnant and all is forgiven when she tells the world the baby is healthy.

Again I'm not saying Behati or any of the ladies are pregos, I'm just giving points of interest and different views.

^I was thinking about Kim too. :rofl: But yeah, Adriana wouldn't surprise me. She did that the last time. Worked her body to tip top shape, and did VS Swim looking amazing and two weeks later had a belly. However, I think she'll wait until after the show though along with Lily and Ale in 2011, she was pregnant too, right? I'm at work so I can't really think about it, but yeah. Unless Sienna was early which I doubt because Adriana seemed really impatient on Twitter.

How about taking cocaine? I mean, I don't smoke and i never drink alcohol so I though I should take cocaine when I'll be pregnant - AND according to the pictures Pretty posted  :/  i am certainly pregnant because my stomach is doubleway bigger than Behati's or Adriana's*-  to be sure I will have an healthy baby?

*feeling so fat right now! Thank you pretty! :cry2:

*feeling so fat right now! Thank you pretty! :cry2:

Because I love you I'm going to give you a weight loss tip that will have you shedding the fat in no time.

Cocaine is only good for a 30 minute high meaning you're going to be spending a lot hard earned cash just to remain active! Now there is a much cheaper substance called methamphetamine that will keep you going for at least a couple of hours ... more activity time, more bang for your buck hun! A couple of lines of the Chicken Feed and you'll be good to go all night long. Oh and it's Heisenberg approved!! :chicken:

Goodbye fatness! Hello Hotness! Get it gurl!

Was anyone a little surprised at Candice's instagram today? She said she hadn't seen her mother for a year, and was finally reunited! Like damn, that really shocked me!! I can't even imagine not seeing my mother for a year. It's not like Candice doesn't have the means to travel, or to pay for a plane ticket for her mom. She does seem to go to Brazil a lot on vacation so it just totally surprised me.

Lindsay is so bad at coming off as natural down to the gestures she makes! It's like she tried to memorize each bit by heart to the point where everything loses its charm. Behati, what the hell was she doing at the end. Like she imagined Victoria scent to be uppity so she comes up with this different voice for it. Karlie has such a cute profile in that video :hehe: