Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

My ears are still bleeding a little Pretty, thanks ... Just what I needed tonight. Why do you do this to me? :cry2:

I dare everyone to find 10 differences between these two

post-21861-0-1446081239-40296_thumb.jpg

^ Hun, don't EVER put those 2 close together...I noticed a vortex opening up when I started looking at them on my computer screen :ninja:

I wonder, on a scale of 1-10 with what we have seen so far what are your impressions of the VS Christmas commercial so far folks?

Eeehh I'll give it a solid 7 based off the pictures and videos so far. All the girls look nice (with the exception of Candice hair color) and they seemed to have got some pretty good shots of the girls and the city.

Martha looks like Candice used to look back when she was pretty like in 2009 :heart: It's scary as fuck tho

Too bad Doutzen didn't make it but not surprising. I am shocked by Erin's absence I have to say, I believe with all my heart that girlfriend is getting the Chanel treatment, I think this VSFS will be her last if the walks at all ... I curse them y'all, VS models get their asses fired when I start to like them: Selita, Rosie, Chanel, now Erin :rofl:

I think the same for Doutzen as well especially since that whole H&M mess.

I dare everyone to find 10 differences between these two 

post-63095-0-1446081241-77581_thumb.jpg

And LAWWWWWD!!! I knew Candice and Martha looked alike but damn Martha looks like a straight up Candice clone in 2007-2009 addition.

Who is the other girl? I thought it was a before and after piece.

It's Martha Hunt

I give the commercial so far a 6  ....  Too many girls, with two of them basically looking like twins. 10 models for a 30 sec commercial is just way too much especially considering 3 of them are not even contracted models so what the hell are they doing there?. And while I do think most of the girls do look good, it's the same styling we've seen every.single.year. It's been over & done so many times that It just doesn't seem to be any different than any other regular commercial at this point.

I love Paris, one of my favorite places in the world but based on the way VS handles locations, I'm not even sure Paris can save this.

^^Yeah I just don't get what's the point of Gracie and Martha. Ok Lais has been a big part of VS stuff over the last few years so her in the commercial is fine but why add in 2 extra girls. It makes no sense. At least 8 seems ok. But VS will probably end up cutting people Ale and Lindsay both were cut last year. So why put them back in this year. VS is all over the place. I like the setting and the way the girls look but not sure how it's gonna end up. If they make it more like 2008 then i'm excited.

I'm almost sure Alessandra will get cut, while most of girls shot for two or three days Alessandra was there for one night and as far as we know she only shot with the other girls so that already makes her chances of getting any love even smaller. Same situation with Lindsay, like why did they even bother to fly to Paris to shoot just like one group shot? O.o

And by the looks of the catalog this Christmas campaign will be fronted by Behati, Adriana & Candice.

I had to do a double-take to find out where Candice was:

post-42953-0-1446081243-2253_thumb.jpg

credit to divinesecret

Something about her facial expression and lips are very familiar.

OMG now I see it I legitally thought Martha was Candice...damn :o Well they're both beautiful, if martha still had her hari short it might help a little :p

I give the commercial so far a 6  ....  Too many girls, with two of them basically looking like twins. 10 models for a 30 sec commercial is just way too much especially considering 3 of them are not even contracted models so what the hell are they doing there?. And while I do think most of the girls do look good, it's the same styling we've seen every.single.year. It's been over & done so many times that It just doesn't seem to be any different than any other regular commercial at this point.

I love Paris, one of my favorite places in the world but based on the way VS handles locations, I'm not even sure Paris can save this.

Dang now that you mentioned it there will be a total of 10 models in the commercial :O_O:. Well I can already see it, it will probably be the divided into the ones who get the most screen time (Adriana, Candice, Behati, Karlie, and possibly Lily) the ones who will get about 30 seconds of screen time tops (Gracie, Lais, and Martha) and the ones just completely get cut out (Ale and Lindsay).

Why is it that every single Angel has to be in every single commercial?

Perhaps Erin/Doutzen had other obligations at the time of the shoot, maybe they cashed in vacation time, or maybe... now stick with me on this because this concept might blow your mind... you ready?

Maybe Erin & Doutzen didn't want to do the commercial this year. You've been in them once, you've basically done them all. They've both been to Paris plenty of times, been there done that so it can't be that exciting, and who the fuck wants get on a long ass flight, wake up with jet lag so that for a couple of days they can walk around in the cold ass rainy weather at 2am wearing lingerie?

Angel does not guarantee anything... not shoots, not commercials, not events.

You are paid to be there when the company wants you there.

Now can the speculations stop already because it's beginning to sound like a bunch of miner birds in here.

Enjoy it for what it is, if your favs aren't there better luck next time, or better yet just applaud them for having some base levels of intelligence for staying far far away from what sounds like a non-enjoyable trip to Paris.

I'm sorry but Erin and Doutzen don't work for themselves. They work for Victoria's Secret. They are not in the commercial because they don't want them in it not because they've done it before and been to Paris so they decided to skip this year. Besides, this is their most important commercial of the year, I'm positive if VS wants any of the contracted Angels to do it, they must do it.