Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Isn't it funny how most of us jumped on the fact that Candice wasn't included in the first filming of the commercial? This shows how she has really found an identity with VS. Could you even imagine VS without Candice at this point? Just goes to show how far she has come. She's their ultimate blonde now since Heidi left. No one is gonna pass her in that status for quite some time.

I don't think people jumped on her not being in it because we were upset either. It was more joy and exctment on my end if anything :o

Me too. :ninja:

Isn't it funny how most of us jumped on the fact that Candice wasn't included in the first filming of the commercial? This shows how she has really found an identity with VS. Could you even imagine VS without Candice at this point? Just goes to show how far she has come. She's their ultimate blonde now since Heidi left. No one is gonna pass her in that status for quite some time.

I don't think people jumped on her not being in it because we were upset either. It was more joy and exctment on my end if anything :o

Yeah I think the overall feeling was actually joy :ninja:

Lol yall so mean, but I can't say I disagree :whistle:

Haha by jumped I meant that we immediately questioned it and had a reaction (whether positive or negative). If Doutzen, Ale, Lindsay, or Erin weren't in it I don't think that many people would make a fuss. It shows how Candice has really established herself as a primary angel.

yeah I was happy.... lol

I really wish they could copy and paste those outfits into the VSFS. Amazing!

They probably will, they have last year vsfs and the year before that. Lately thats all they do. Doutzen wore an outfit adriana wore in 2011, same for adriana again in 2012. and it probably happened some more times. however i prefer he 2003-2005 days where they made stuff way more creative. Like you couldn't spot out which product was which.