Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

This must be something else because it's the outfit that Ale was wearing. She Instagrammed a pic with it.

Ā 

Ok, I have confirmation from VS' instagram it is not part of the commercial: Le puffer cā€™est chic! @AlessandraAmbrosio stays warm in style between takes at the 2013 #VSHoliday shoot.

Ā 

I wouldn't mind if it was part of strip tease though :p

Ā 

So what I'm getting at is that she has been playing for a long time but it wasn't until recently that she moved up to the big leagues. For the longest time she was kinda more like a PINK spokesmodel since she was left out of most of the major things where the Angels appear together.

Ā 

Yes she has had some great moments this past year (even outshadowing others) but has she really been such a breakout star or would the Fantasy Bra go to her (if she gets it) largely because of who she is or isn't with.

Ā 

^So what exactly does one have to do to earn the 'Fantasy Bra' otherwise then (no sniggering)?Ā And what the hell constitutes a 'breakout star'?Ā  :idk:

Ā 

I mean, Selita (Lawd bless her soul) wore it in 2007 despite seemingly being wildly unpopular, and Marisa wore it in 2009 - both had only walked the previous two shows and had much more recent contracts in comparison to Behati now. Karolina the same (in fact she even wore the bra without "Angel" status in 2002), yet Ale had to wait 8 years. Behati has had a contract since 2008, and is currently the 4th longest-serving "Angel". She's been walking outside of the PINK segment since the 2010 show, and has been appearing in the 'grown up' part of the catalogue for even longer. What more do you want? You might prefer Candice or Doutzen (who haven't had it yet), and they might still well get it - but that's no basis for anything.

Ā 

Of course people will bring up Captain Smug and his underwhelming brand of MOR crap-pop being the reason forĀ any career-boost Behati gets now - but then people bring up all manner of shit on this thread, and we just have to wade through such nincompoopery most every page sadly.Ā  :/

Why of course I'm comparing her with the other Angels who haven't had the bra yet and in my opinion she is still kind of stretching her wings etc. Okay so we have established that in 2012 she stopped being mainly about PINK and quickly got to do the big assignments so that constitutes a "breakout star" in a way but.. I guess I'm expecting more solo appearances, public / fan recognition, TV etc. from her.
Ā 

Ā 

Of course people will bring up Captain Smug and his underwhelming brand of MOR crap-pop being the reason forĀ any career-boost Behati gets now - but then people bring up all manner of shit on this thread, and we just have to wade through such nincompoopery most every page sadly.Ā  :/

Ā 

Ā 

Oh I hope people won't be as harsh as that because Behati is still the one that has to bring it in commercial etc. Adam can't hold her hand.

Ā 

PS. Fun to see you back after such a dramatic exit ;D
Ā 

Lmao! I think Candice will come later and shoot by herself. Idk what's up with Lindsay and Erin but I hope they don't put all 3 together. It sucks seeing all of the blondes in the same shot. I don't even think Doutzen will shoot honestly.

I can see Adriana and Lais shooting together. I think that duo would look flawless!!