Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

It´s almost adorable they way people are. As soon as someone gets more attention than they consider "fair" or "deserved" (not even talking about getting more attention than their favourite models), the instant hate is on.

First it was Candice, then Karlie, now Behati.

Next please!

Oh, and thanks to all those who posted pics and info, appreciated. The place looks amazing and girls as well - it COULD be a great commercial!

Bwhahahahhahaha! Behati does her first commercial for Victoria's Secret in 2012 and in 2013 gets the Fantasy Bra? Can we say famous boyfriend. Oh well, I have been expecting her to get the bra ever since this summer but I hope that it would go to someone like Candice instead who has been more consistent.

Oh I think it is kinda bad. Almost insulting how they took interest like that after a famous man had approved of her but whatever. At least she looks awesome in some of the commercials / promoting although I'm not a big fan of her otherwise hipster style and that weight loss doesn't really flatter her unless she is posing and creating curves (then it does look good and toned).

Behati has been working with VS since 2007-2008, and just because she hasn't appeared in any of the mainline commercials until lately does not negate the fact that she's been with the company for 5+ years. Also Behati has been in tons of PINK commercials since 2009, and those commercials have aired all over college campuses across the United States.

Behati has put in her man-hours and deserves the bra just as much as Candice.