Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

SO strange about Barbara Fialho! I like her, but I really don't see her at all as a potential angel. She is indeed a good fit model because her figure is so stick-like and straight, but her face is just too wonky for her to ever do mainstream stuff for VS. Maybe she's a fit model for the xmas commercial outfits? Either way, at least she would add a more exotic looking face to the commercial.

Isn't Doutzen in France?

SO strange about Barbara Fialho! I like her, but I really don't see her at all as a potential angel. She is indeed a good fit model because her figure is so stick-like and straight, but her face is just too wonky for her to ever do mainstream stuff for VS. Maybe she's a fit model for the xmas commercial outfits? Either way, at least she would add a more exotic looking face to the commercial.

Isn't Doutzen in France?

Doutzen posted a picture of her son (?) a little while ago. She just said the pic made her happy. Her husband could've sent it to her, but who knows. Still no word on Lindsay, Candice, Erin...

I really like Barbara F. She was such a standout in last years show. She has a fantastic body. I like that her face is a bit different. She stands out. I wouldn't say VS Angel but they always seem to add an extra girl randomly in their commercials.

BTW, Gracie is heading to St Tropez from London, so she's not going to be in it.

Where did you see that? VS posted that they were done in St. Tropez. And we only saw Lily and Martha.

She tweeted it a few hours ago.

What's her Twitter? I was looking for it.