Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Wait isn't Doutzen in Paris? She posted a bunch of shots with VS looking hair and make up BTS.

I am like 99% sure she is, but she didn't say where she was in those pics. I am just going by Fulvia doing her make up and she usually does it for big VS occassions.

Alessandra and Doutzen usually get to be in the commercial. Ale shot last year but was scrapped randomly. But she did get the Fabulos bra commercial with Lais which was shot around that time. So she still got used. I think it will be most of the girls this year.

Adriana, Alessandra, Doutzen, Candice, Behati, Lily, Lindsay, Karlie and Lais are who i'm thinking. Karlie is their newest Angel. I'm sure she will be in it. Unknown about Erin at this point in time.

Am I the only one who feels like this commercial is a train wreck waiting to happen? :ninja:

Yeah I got the same gut feeling   :pinch:  , but I'm trying to keep positive since they will be shooting in a beautiful city like Paris.

And speaking of commercial, I just seen the the Close Up Bra commercial and I got to say Candice body is on point, but something was off about the commercial it was boring, bland, and Candice looked a bit washed out. It just has Ed written all over it.......lord please don't let Ed direct the holiday commercial.