Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^ Ah sweet! Grand Central (NYC GCT I assume here), beautiful piece of early 1900's architecture. How fitting too consider it is celebrating it's 100th birthday. I hope those shoots turn out as well as the building itself.

Look hun, VS decided to showcase GCT's beauty really well in their pictures by not showing Grand Central at all  :doofywave: 

post-18831-0-1446081141-76722_thumb.jpgpost-18831-0-1446081141-81404_thumb.jpg

Can't wait to see what those idiots will do with Paris  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: 

Oh and this could mean nothing but I think there's a small chance Marloes will make it to the Christmas commercial, while the Christmas pictures were getting done she posted a picture of her and mentioned Paris & Ed Razek ... Maybe it's a coincidence but who knows :idk:

http://instagram.com/p/cMp7dcHcqF/

Now, I love my Marloes and all but I don't think another blonde is what VS needs right now :pinch:

Personally I prefer to think Ed and Marloes ran into each other in Paris together and after a night of drugs and debauchery they ended up f*cking and made a secret pact to never tell a soul (mostly because Marloes couldn't believe she f*cked a sweat dwarf... oh that walk of shame), at least it would give us something to laugh at. post-1004-0-1446081143-09066_thumb.pngpost-1004-0-1446081143-15931_thumb.png

#tbt #throwbackthursday #paris @ed_razek dont forget ;)

Teehee... winky face post-1004-0-1446081143-33738_thumb.pngpost-1004-0-1446081143-35874_thumb.png

^ I really really hate you sometimes, I did not need that mental picture in my head :cry:

Behati is in Paris y'all so it leaves us with

Christmas: Adriana, Gracie, Lais, Alessandra* & Behati

Swim: Lily

Still no word on Endice, Doutzen & Karlie.

IDK if Alessandra is going to do Swim or Chistmas so I'll just assume it's Christmas

Gracie is going to shoot Swim not the commercial (I think). Someone at the Swim shoot said see you here soon, so I am guessing. Or maybe she's doing a Lily.

Barbara F. is on her way to Paris. Could be nothing. Could be something since I don't think castings for PFW started yet.

^ Barbara F was the fit model for the show this year so it's probably something to do with fittings for VS. Considering that quite a few times the holiday commercial has some outfit that is seen in the show (i.e. Doutzen's 2011 commercial outfit, Adriana wore that piece in "I Put A Spell On You")

^ Barbara F was the fit model for the show this year so it's probably something to do with fittings for VS. Considering that quite a few times the holiday commercial has some outfit that is seen in the show (i.e. Doutzen's 2011 commercial outfit, Adriana wore that piece in "I Put A Spell On You")

They don't do fittings in Paris for the show. Todd doesn't even go to Paris. And Adriana wore that piece in 2011 before Doutzen and before the show in the catalogue.

They don't do fittings in Paris for the show. Todd doesn't even go to Paris. And Adriana wore that piece in 2011 before Doutzen and before the show in the catalogue.

Not outfit for the show fittings like who's wearing what. They had a lot of the 2008 outfits made in Paris, so if there is something being made over there then it would make sense.

Adriana just left for Paris so we're back at only Adriana, Lais, Karlie & Behati being 100% confirmed

I'm still hoping Doutzen's in it. But on the bright side it's a great season to be hunting around for Fantasy Bra sneak peeks

According to my friends at Alesbeijos. Alessandra's appearance in the commercial is just a rumor. Her agent didn't mention the shoot and so at this point it is very unlikely she will be there..

Alesbeijos are very up to date when it comes to Ale so either agent will keep it a secret or she won't be there

This would be a dumb secret to keep. :rofl: He always blabs about the stuff that should be kept a secret.