Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Thank you for the news! This year I am looking forward to seeing Lily in the commercial! Commercials are her time to shine so it would not be a good thing at all if she weren't in the Christmas commercial.

And yes Barbara should be there! She was just exceptional right off the gate and I think that kind of people are the ones that end up working out the best. It reminds me of Ed telling that he was going to send Adriana home for looking too young but when the camera was on her she just changed.

What makes you all think Barbara stands a chance of getting to the commercial this year? O.o she shot for Christmas like one day an hasn't worked for VS more than five times this year and she is not Angel i don't think she is first in line to get a spot. I like Barbara a lot but 2013 wasn't half as good as 2012 for her in terms of VS.

So far for the commercial: Lais, Gracie & Adriana

Swim: Alessandra & Lily

Still no word on Endice, Lindsay, Doutzen, Behati & Karlie

What makes you all think Barbara stands a chance of getting to the commercial this year? O.o she shot for Christmas like one day an hasn't worked for VS more than five times this year and she is not Angel i don't think she is first in line to get a spot. I like Barbara a lot but 2013 wasn't half as good as 2012 for her in terms of VS.

^ The piture from Carolina & Barbara's IG is the same one, which means it's from the same day (July 18th), Russell James did not post pictures of Barbara during the time of the Christmas shoot so I don't know where the hell did you get that and Frakie only worked with Barbara one day too and it was on the 18th too which was Frankie's last day shooting for Christmas as she mentioned it herself, that' the same day the Gabriela chick posted the picture of Barbara & Stella, Ryan Due also posted about Barbara on guess which day?! July 18th. So basically all the pictures of Barbara shooting Christmas are from July 18th and that makes a great total of: one day. The one Ed posted Barbara is wearing clothes or a PJ  and we all know VS doesn't showcase clothes or PJ's on their Christmas commercial.

And even if she did shoot for three days, it's nothing when you compare it to the amount of times Magdalena, Martha Hunt & the Angels shot. I like Barbara and I think she was great last year but VS is obviously not feeling her this year as much as they did in 2012.

Ale is not shooting. That pic Russel posted is old. She's with her kids.

I actually don't think Michael is shooting the commercial this year. I was trying to find out what he was up to and he seems to be filming still and is supposed to be going to Hong Kong and somewhere else and filming ends Oct. 8th for him which means no time basically, but I guess we'll see.

I am posting all the relevant Tweets and Instagram pics in chronological order..it is quite long so I apologize in advance....but she did work 3 days....

Barbara tweets on the 17th of July......

Barbara Palvin ‏@BarbaraPalvin 17 Jul

That was a super long day. Gonna rest now. Working w @VictoriasSecret tomorrow :)

Posted on 18/19th July......by Frankie Foye but she only worked with Barbara on the 18th.

frankiefoye

2 months ago

#fallenangel @realbarbarapalvin @victoriassecret #endless #beauty

http://instagram.com/p/b7-geNM5xU/

frankiefoye

2 months ago

#angel @realbarbarapalvin @victoriassecret #todaysangel #sentfromheaven

http://instagram.com/p/b7nzR4s520/

Ryan Due ‏@ryandue 18 Jul

#angels realbarbarapalvin @frankiefoye @victoriassecret @ Pier 59 Studios

from Manhattan, NY

http://instagram.com/p/b7cryjlB49/

Xgabriela posted on the 18th as well

xgabriela

2 months ago · Pier 59 Studios

Keeping it real with boss man @realbarbarapalvin @ed_razek

http://instagram.com/p/b7Nk38AXsj/

Ed Razek posted on the 20th and he mentioned that she was working/shooting that day ....she is wearing a maroon and white blouse...this was taken after the shooting was done..she wore the same outfit to a music concert that same night....Come on...what else was she doing with Ed Razek and why else would he write..."Shooting @realbarbarapalvin today." She was working with VS on the 20th....

ed_razek

2 months ago

Shooting @realbarbarapalvin today. She never takes a bad picture!

http://instagram.com/p/cALL0no0q_/

Barbara posted this pic on the 20th as well wearing the same blouse....

http://instagram.com/p/cA3mJLnAXi/

Posted on the 26th...she worked with NomadRJ AKA Russell James....

Barbara Palvin ‏@BarbaraPalvin 26 Jul

Lovely day w @VictoriasSecret ... :)

Expand

Barbara Palvin ‏@BarbaraPalvin 26 Jul

Done done done. Thanks for today @NomadRJ !!  @VictoriasSecret

Russell replied to her tweet.....

Russell James ‏@NomadRJ 26 Jul

@BarbaraPalvin Thanks for being so damn gorgeous! :)

realbarbarapalvin.....

2 months ago

Wish i could cut my hair. It would be this short.

http://instagram.com/p/cPzYG0HAeF/

^^^^^^Lawwwwd Appleauto you are DOING "THE" MOST AGAIN. :D

And I agree with MisslimaVsla. I like Barbara and think she is good for VS but there is no sure bet that she will shoot for the holiday commercial this year especially since she is not even an angel and VS seems to always have at least one non angel in the commercial every year this year its Gracie, last year it was Barbara, the year before that I guess you can say Lais, and in 2010 it was Kasia.

Plus VS doesn't seem to have that big of a crush on her like they did last year and they seem to be gravitating towards other models this year like Magdalena, Marloes, Martha, est. And we all know VS can be hot and cold with some models so.....