Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^I approve of that! :) What about Lady Gaga? Her new albulm is dropping soon (or already dropped?) Though shes a pretty cray performer and might rub raw meat and blood all over the stage and the models though :rofl:

Thanks all for the various VS updates and comments BTW ;)

Hell no, Lady Gaga needs to STFA from VS. I can't stand her or her shitty music :ninja:

I think Katy would be okay, she wasn't the greatest thing in 2010 but she was far better than some of the crap they've had in recent years, and I think Roar would be perfect for the show too.

^Yeah I'm not feeling that song either, hopefully she has better songs on her upcoming album and performs those instead and I hope VS does her like they did in 2010 in just have her perform one song separately and then another with the models, but standing on something or the side or whatever OUT OF THE MODELS WAY.

I like Gaga and she is a pretty good performer when the time calls for it, but she is just WAY TOO MUCH and would just be another Nicki/Rihanna with trying to steal the spotlight 24/7 at least Katy's underwhelming performance will give the models an edge to shine.

Katy will be at least on single #2 by then. And considering she has a song called Walking on Air on her new record, well.

And yeah, they'll give the first press release for the show. Wondering which Angels they'll include in it.

I hate Roar TBH.

You lack taste TBH.

^I mean can you blame her lol Katy supposedly ripped off the song from another singer and the lyrics are nothing but inspirational cliches string together that sound like something from a Kidz Bop song. I like Katy and all.....for the most part but her songs can be mad mediocre, childish, and lazy and don't get me started on that darn jungle book commercial inspired music video for the song and her whole cotton candy/teenage image she got going on when she is grown woman near her 30s. Sorry Siemgi but just keeping it 100 with you.

Anyways she can debut other songs from her new album that are not singles yet like Rihanna did last year with "Fresh Off The Runway".

^I mean can you blame her lol Katy supposedly ripped off the song from another singer and the lyrics are nothing but inspirational cliches string together that sound like something from a Kidz Bop song. I like Katy and all.....for the most part but her songs can be mad mediocre, childish, and lazy and don't get me started on that darn jungle book commercial inspired music video for the song and her whole cotton candy/teenage image she got going on when she is grown woman near her 30s. Sorry Siemgi but just keeping it 100 with you.

You say that like it's a bad thing. And you sound pressed.

^Nobody is pressed hun I'm just stating MY OPINION (everyone has one) why I'm personally not feeling the song and Katy's image right now. I know that's probably hard hear when your a fan but like I said I'm just keeping it 100 . Not everyone is going to like/love your faves and think everything they do or say is amazing or good. You just got to learn how to accept criticism that they will get and move and not try to fault or attack someone because there views or opnions may differ form yours point blank. I like some of Katy's song and videos but sometimes its obvious that she gets lazy and redundant with her lyrics and videos.  

That's probably not a bad thing to you but like I said everyone has a preference and their own taste. Don't get me wrong I love me some silly, catchy, pop songs but seriously lyrics like "have you ever felt like a plastic bag drifting in the wind, wanting to start over again" like what? Katy know she can do better than that lol. Not trying to start an unnecessary argument here or anything. Lets just keep it civil and agree to disagree. 

Anyways back to VS....

^Nobody is pressed hun I'm just stating MY OPINION (everyone has one) why I'm personally not feeling the song and Katy's image right now. I know that's probably hard hear when your a fan but like I said I'm just keeping it 100 . Not everyone is going to like/love your faves and think everything they do or say is amazing or good. You just got to learn how to accept criticism that they will get and move and not try to fault or attack someone because there views or opnions may differ form yours point blank. I like some of Katy's song and videos but sometimes its obvious that she gets lazy and redundant with her lyrics and videos.  

That's probably not a bad thing to you but like I said everyone has a preference and their own taste. Don't get me wrong I love me some silly, catchy, pop songs but seriously lyrics like "Do you ever feel like a plastic bag drifting in the wind, wanting to start over again" like what? Katy know she can do better than that lol. Not trying to start an unnecessary argument here or anything. Lets just keep it civil and agree to disagree. 

Anyways back to VS....

Fixed. And that line is flawless.

Anyways, if Gaga comes anywhere near the VSFS, I'm boycotting. Going through the Biebs being there was hard enough already.

That's probably not a bad thing to you but like I said everyone has a preference and their own taste. Don't get me wrong I love me some silly, catchy, pop songs but seriously lyrics like "Do you ever feel like a plastic bag drifting in the wind, wanting to start over again" like what? Katy know she can do better than that lol. Not trying to start an unnecessary argument here or anything. Lets just keep it civil and agree to disagree. 

Anyways back to VS....

Fixed. And that line is flawless.

Anyways, if Gaga comes anywhere near the VSFS, I'm boycotting. Going through the Biebs being there was hard enough already.

Guuurrrllll if you say so lol. Like I said everyone got different taste and opinion .

But anyways I don't mind Katy being at the show. A lot of her music fits well with the PINK section and would be good for remixes, plus from judging her from the 2010 show she seems to interact well with models without overdoing it. I like Lady Gaga and like I said she can be a pretty good performer but I'm afraid she would over do it and try to hard on the runway unless they just have her perform separate from the models. Because let's be real a lot of theses models don't really have the presence to compete with over the top celebrities theses days.