Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Kind of general question:  But has Candice and/or her modeling shoots changed this year?  Or is it the same to you?  I checked her modeling out (Swim) the other day from Feb. 2013 to present and her modeling is much better than 2010-2012 (period where I boycotted her thread).  Even the usual lingerie shoots she does are better posed than I recall. 

And 1D actually look like grownups/growing up. Unlike Miley/Bieber/Selena who all look for ever 16. And lol, Raf you know my dreams... I want bad things to happen to Cara to keep her from walking the show. Knowing VS though, she'll most likely do it so they can feed off her popularity like nectar. I mean, I'd be more tolerant if she had a descent walk

I do like 1D, a lot (and I will go to hell for that, I know it) but the one thing I do not like about them performing in the VSFS is that there's five of them so that could get messy with them five and a model walking, since the Pink girls all look like kids I don't think they would look awkward next to 1D at all but seven people on the runway at the same time is just too much. Not surprised VS denied tho, they want to keep the buzz and mystery going as long as possible. 

My money is still on Justin Timberlake + Beyonce or Katy Perry, preferably Katy since she actually has recent hits unlike Beyonce. And I madly love Roar.

Still seven people on the runway is too much, the five 1D boys, one model getting on the runway and one model returning to the backstage ... Plus the decoration and the dancers. I feel like it's too much

Exactly, everyone was busy playing their instruments in the back except for Adam, but with 1D they're all singing and they won't be dancing in the back either because they can't dance for shit so it could easily get messy. I can totally see a model bumping into one of them :ninja:

^ No. But VS is kinda pricey considering it's shitty quality. You planning to have her get something for you? :)

Thank you so much, PinkCouture :hug:

No, I didn't ask her to get me something, but she asked me if she should buy everything the day she's in the US because the stuff might be more expensive in Canada.

Unfortunately, one can't "just buy me clothes". I always have to try them on at first, especially bras. :/

Instead, I asked her to get me a moose. smily%20new%20one.gif

I think the tax in Canada might be higher in some US states so you pal might end up paying more in that sense.

Nazara: I take back what I said about the prices being same---it only applies to their online store. Based on the video on this site the prices are higher in Canada: http://bc.ctvnews.ca/shoppers-line-up-for-hours-at-victoria-s-secret-opening-1.1428901

-----------------------------------

That chick who thinks VS uses "nice materials" is going to be severely disappointed :rofl: