Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

There's a reason sites like http://wtfjapanseriously.tumblr.com http://www.wtfjapanseriously.com/ are created.

VS and Japan need to stay far far far away from each other.

Now just insert Erin Heatherton's head on this stunning creatures and tie a x-mas bow around her.... Isn't she just sexy? post-1004-0-1446081101-39951_thumb.gif

Merry X-Mas :rofl:

... you've seen Japanese commercials right?

I've seen Pokémon commercials. They shit all over VS, tbh. Like, Candice, hew?

Isn't that the truth! I'm all about Koffing personally.

I was thinking about girls posing outside/inside Japanese buildings... not about copying some creepy commercials. Japanese architecture is very beautiful.

I know Japan has it's version of X-Mas, however the imagery and VS wouldn't be very copacetic looking :/

If they shoot the commercial in Japan they might as well go all out do an anime theme. I can see the angels rocking blue, purple, and pink hair.

Maybe have the angels as sailor scouts Candice can be Sailor Moon herself, Adriana as Sailor Mars, Lindsay as Sailor Venus, and Behati as sailor Jupiter lol  :D

If they shoot the commercial in Japan they might as well go all out do an anime theme. I can see the angels rocking blue, purple, and pink hair.

Maybe have the angels as sailor scouts Candice can be Sailor Moon herself, Adriana as Sailor Mars, Lindsay as Sailor Venus, and Behati as sailor Jupiter lol  :D

No fucking way. Adriana should be Sailor Pluto. Alessandra can take Mars, Erin for Sailor Moon, Lindsay for Venus, Lily for Jupiter, Karlie for Mercury & Behati for Neptune and then Doutzen can be Uranus because that's all they've got left and since you know they'll have their Token girl Lais can be the guy and wear a slutty tux ... Candice can go DIAF and stay the fuck away from my all-time favorite anime :dinah:

But I agree with Pretty, VS & Japan need to stay away from each other. Badly. I would love it if VS went to Switzerland, the place where the SI people just shot their magazine ... It looks beautiful and far more winter/christmas-ish than anything VS has done since 2008.

I agree that Doutzen's name being missing is a little weird because they still had Candice. Usually, that list has included many Angels so I wonder if now they have gotten more accurate intel on the contracts and found out that the Angels aren't necessarily the queens of the paycheck anymore since there are other big contracts to be had like Estée Lauder. I bet being an Angel limits job possibilities in a way that a smart high fashion / commercial favorite can work the markets in a more lucrative way.

Not really o.o

Just because Doutzen's working a lot doesn't mean she's getting paid a lot (I'd speculate 50k to 200k... and some of them look to be paid over-time contracts), also she might have not been paid before June of this year which was the cut off date for the list. There might be a reason Doutzen took H&M and was willing to walk if VS didn't allow her the contract? It sounds like the H&M contract will be her most lucrative and as a result will show on NEXT YEARS LIST.

Adriana is basically on the list for VS, and it sounds like Candice and Adriana are the only models making a healthy figure from them. I wouldn't be shocked to see their angels (other then Candice/Dri) making close to, or just under a million each... and let's be honest. Ale isn't working much anymore... it explains why she's not on the list but she could be if her ass gets into gear soon and she starts working again, then we'll see her on the next list for 2013/2014

Miranda is very easy to figure out why she's making that much. Book, Cosmetic Company + Asian Market = Massive money

And yes Miranda was dropped ... but she was still paid last year for the contracts, and obviously the Asian market paid her a fuck ton for 2012/13.

I totally buy Miranda earning more than Adriana because she has equity. And even though she was dropped... she is laughing all the way to the bank as they say in situations like that.

Candice's entry is interesting but since she is working a ton with Victoria's Secret she is obviously bringing in the results for the company which in turn means bonuses / options etc. in her favour.

I totally buy Miranda earning more than Adriana because she has equity. And even though she was dropped... she is laughing all the way to the bank as they say in situations like that.

Candice's entry is interesting but since she is working a ton with Victoria's Secret she is obviously bringing in the results for the company which in turn means bonuses / options etc. in her favour.

This was for the past 12 months, so miranda's VS contract and that other contract she was also dropped from counts here. Thats why she is up there, but I doubt she will be next time.

Candice been had that entry every since 2010 I believe, when she was making 1 million

I think Adriana would have been second if she wasn't pregnant, I think that lack of activity is what caused her earnings to go down just a little, as well as Gisele she wasn't fully active either.

Then Ale not being on there or DK. This list is blah this year.

I am happy Adriana moved up, but being behind miranda kerr. I don't like that. Even if they are equal in modelling terms. I just know that would have been Adriana's spot if she wasn't pregnant because she made more than that while fully active.

Gisele is continuing to snatch everyone else's wigs, good for her.

Adriana is basically on the list for VS, and it sounds like Candice and Adriana are the only models making a healthy figure from them. I wouldn't be shocked to see their angels (other then Candice/Dri) making close to, or just under a million each... and let's be honest. Ale isn't working much anymore... it explains why she's not on the list but she could be if her ass gets into gear soon and she starts working again, then we'll see her on the next list for 2013/2014

Karolina, Izabel and Selita all failed to make the list quite a few times while they were Angels and the cut-off point then was like 1-1.5M$. So yeah...

On another topic

This was for the past 12 months, so miranda's VS contract and that other contract she was also dropped from counts here.

Yes that's what I meant because even if she didn't perform like they hoped or for some other reason they didn't renew her contracts she still got paid enough to put her on this list. :D The future is naturally anyone's guess but if she continues on with Kora she could be earning even more next year. It's clear that Gisele's big lead comes from her having her own businesses and not just from fashion modelling.

Candice been had that entry every since 2010 I believe, when she was making 1 million

I meant that as in knocking someone like Doutzen out of the list.

This was for the past 12 months, so miranda's VS contract and that other contract she was also dropped from counts here.

Yes that's what I meant because even if she didn't perform like they hoped or for some other reason they didn't renew her contracts she still got paid enough to put her on this list. :D The future is naturally anyone's guess but if she continues on with Kora she could be earning even more next year. It's clear that Gisele's big lead comes from her having her own businesses and not just from fashion modelling.

I meant that as in knocking someone like Doutzen out of the list.

oh yeah if you do count how much candice works for than doutzen compared to doutzen that may be why

I am still shocked alessandra isn't on there though...because it always seems like she is doing something.

I wonder how much gisele makes in modelling alone...

Yeah, I would love to know the "pure" modelling money. You don't see Heidi or Tyra on that list because it would be a little unfair to compare them with regular models. In my opinion, Gisele skates the line but she is doing a lot of traditional modelling so I guess that's why she can be put against models.

Alessandra is a weird one for me also because in that article they write about Adriana: her supermodel seniority comes with a super-sized deal, and it’s more lucrative than any other current modeling contract in the company. Alessandra is also considered one of the big veterans and there was talk that she too was offered a massive VS beauty contract but who knows...

The most weird part is kate m..just this month Britishvogue reported she made $19 million this past year...wth.

Doutzen has many deals but maybe theyre not multi million $ contracts like some of the others have, more quantity than quality? But still with VS, Loreal contracts I'm quite surprised.