Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Did VS drop some girls for VS Beauty? Last time I checked the girls couldn't do makeup/fragrance for other brands and some of the girls are doing Avon and Candice I just saw on Tumblr is doing Max Factor

And lately I've seen beauty shots only of Adriana & Lais

They no longer sell Max Factor in the US. The brand merged with Cover Girl in the US market.

As for Avon, I am thinking VS might've updated their contract terms so some of the Angels could do beauty for other brands. In other words pay them less but give them more freedom to work outside of VS. Although most of the Avon stuff seems to be outside the US w/ the exception of the shoot Behati did. But those could've been old mistaken for new :idk:

I thought they couldn't do beauty outside VS period, just like swimsuit/lingerie. But then again, now Candice is doing Agua Bendita (a brand that is sold in the US) again. Looks to me like VS is done paying the big $ to their girls.

Oh look it's a totally different pushup bra. Wow... how does vs do it? So creative, so delightful, so original.

:mellow: and Candice pushing the boundaries of her modeling to make THIS shoot look so different from all others past. post-63095-0-1446081117-2423_thumb.png

^LOL you a mess :D

Glad  to see Elsa and Sara hosting another event together, but I really need VS to go ahead and put Elsa to better use soon. Girl is 24 about to be 25 soon and they still got her working just for PINK.

And VS should start FINALLY shooting the holiday commercial soon sometime this month. This is the latest they ever shot it unless they are just not going to have one this year.