Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Is Adriana Lima and Gracie Carvalho the only two names confirmed for now who will DEF  go to Paris to shoot the 2013 Holiday/Christmas commercial ???

Of course the Angels with be there...but what about the non Angels...plus I wonder what will happen to Lais if Gracie makes it...Personally I prefer Lais much more than Gracie...

Gracie Carvalho posted this pic on Instagram and tinat2  who according to her Instagram page is a Producer for Victoria's Secret commented that she is excited to see Gracie in Paris...Tina has since deleted her comment but Gracie's reply is still there....

http://instagram.com/p/d9quSDPCfC/

graciecarvalho

@tinat2 I'm so in love such beautiful architecture ! So excited see yah

So far yes, only those two are confirmed.

I think other safe bets on who will make it to the commercial are Behati, Lily, Candice, Erin, Lindsay & Lais since they all shot several times for the Christmas catalog. I wouldn't be surprised if Magda shows up there too

One of the worst photoshop work I have seen...Poor Candice....The pink panty looks like it has been painted on to her....it looks so fake...LOL...

http://www.victoriassecret.com/panties/no-lines-and-seamless/no-show-sexy-cheeky-panty-body-by-victoria?ProductID=144855&CatalogueType=OLS

Same with the lilac bra....

http://www.victoriassecret.com/panties/no-lines-and-seamless/no-show-sexy-thong-panty-body-by-victoria?ProductID=144853&CatalogueType=OLS

P.S.- Does anyone know when they will start shooting the 2013 Holiday/Christmas commercial....Everyone says within the next few days but I thought   Michael Bay was still shooting  Transformers: Age of Extinction in Chicago with Mark Wahlberg & Co....Well they better hurry because soon it is going to be chilly in Paris for bra& panty  filming ....esp if they want any outdoor scenes.....

I'm 99% sure Lais will be there, because she's done every campaign for them this year and she's their go-to black girl. I hope they both (Lais & Gracie) make it, it would be the first time VS has two dark skinned girls in the same commercial since 2005.

I don't think Doutzen & Alessandra will make it to the Christmas commercial but that's just me.

I cannot imagine Doutzen not being there! She has a perfect soft face that goes very well for the mood they have for these commercials. There always seems to be a close-up shot of her face.

I do wish they would go back to having all their Angels for the Holiday commercial. It makes it seem more official and grand. Fashion show pre-party!

Lais will probably do Tom Ford in London and that's it. Honestly, most of the big girls always skip London anyway

Yes Russell is heading to shoot swim and Alessandra will be going there so that's not helping her odds of being in the Christmas stuff

I'm 99% sure Lais will be there, because she's done every campaign for them this year and she's their go-to black girl. I hope they both (Lais & Gracie) make it, it would be the first time VS has two dark skinned girls in the same commercial since 2005.

I would suspect that Lais will be there too. She usually does do LFW, but I'd imagine she would cut it short for them.

2008 had both Emanuela and Selita, by the way.