Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Oh I wasn't implying that Ed had something against Kate. I just think the whole thing was a little lesson to them. Victoria's Secret isn't the gatekeeper anymore and if they don't watch closely what the public is interested in they are bound to lose some. The whole episode of putting Kate on the back cover of their catalogue after the milk was already on the table proves as much :D

And yes Doutzen is doing fabulously! Just today I was looking at two of her magazines at the store but they aren't American covers.

There still might be a chance for Doutzen and maybe even Ale to make it to the commercial since they shoot some of the girls separately at different times and days sometimes for the holiday commercial if I'm correct. Last year some of them arrived at different times to shoot for the commercial.

There's a lot of girls in Milan/Paris right now, it's Fashion Week and a lot of them are going to castings there so if you're going by the girls who mention that they're in Paris you'll end up with a list of 100 girls

Lily is in Saint-Tropez which is a part of  France...so she will mosr prob be a part of the Holiday commercial...She will fly to Paris after she finishes taking pics for VS Swim....Russell James will probably take the BTS pics for the commercial....Still no word on Barbara Palvin.....

P.S.- Saint-Tropez  is absolutely stunning...(Have been there).....the pics will be amazing....

lilyaldridge

32 minutes ago

St Tropez

http://instagram.com/p/eR61K6v3x9/