Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Why is this is the VS thread when it has nothing to do with VS? Better suited for Karlie thread don't ya think?

I also have a personal experience with Karlie!

NEW YORK FASHION WEEK ; MEETING KARLIE KLOSS OMG

After a 5 hour flight and almost 2 hours in front on Ralph Lauren's tent, I finally got to meet Karlie!!
After the show almost everyone took off because they had better things to do with their time, but not me.

I was right in front of the place were the models would exit and I was sure I would meet Karlie. Her agent was there btw. A French dude who proceeded to look at us lonely peons like a Frenchmen would. He told me : “I’m with Karlie, she’s still inside (clearly). Tomorrow I’ll be with Cara (don't give a shit)
After a while, I saw her. I saw HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Karlie was in front if me. THE Karlie Kloss was in front of me! omg omg fan moment.  teehee
She was perfect. Taller than I’ve imagined, giraffe in stature,  and clearly more beautiful that I’ve imagined. Her face was absolutely flawless... #runwaymakeup
Two girls and I said : “KARLIE !”. A photographer said : “KARLIE, CAN YOU POSE FOR ME ?” and she posed. OMG
While she was posing, I told her that I loved her, though looking back that's a tad desperate and stalkery on my part. I mean if some strange person walked up to me and was like "I love you"... I'd run far away, but not Karlie, she's all class... The Karlie merely looked at my peon ass, then I asked if I could have a quick picture with her, she didn’t even answer then walked away with her agent... yeah me thinks I shouldn't of told Karlie I loved her :/ maybe I could of smiled and said "I love your body of work and if you have the time, could you please sign this?".

I’m being completely honest when I say that I held back the tears the whole way back to the hotel and then the minute I got there, I cried. I still am... this is the moment I realized my tears came as a result of my hormones, and that everything would be A O K.

I always thought my first meeting with Karlie would be something I’ll remember forever with a smile... kinda like The Notebook but would vagina involved.
I’m disappointed and sad, dem hormones!
She was my role-model (kinda sad... out of all the females I could want as a role-model, I pick a model lolol), my inspiration for almost 4 years and meeting her in real life just ruined it all.... though I did it too myself. Note to self don't put models on a pedestal.
I can’t believe I dedicated myself like that, I loved her personality, her work, and her whole self so much... I loved a person I didn't even know is that soooo wrong? :(
I know I probably don’t make a lot of sense right now and I’m sorry :(

All I’m saying is that I’m no longer going to continue this blog, I’ve lost the passion... too bad, so sad. I’m not sorry. If anyone wants to own the blog, just ask. 
And if you want it talk to me in anyway, you can I’ll still answer your messages.

Thanks for reading me.
I’m sorry."

- nope

Who believes me? :idk:

I hate hearing these experiences out of fashion shows and stuff. Not for the fact that they make the models sound bad just the fact that it's stupid. People get these expectations. Not everyone is gonna be extremely happy coming out and want to take millions of pictures and be all happy. It's not their job to greet every single person and be nice. I know they chose this profession and all but hell i'd be pissed sometimes too. It's a shame that person had a bad experience in comparison to others who have had good experiences. But you can't judge Karlie on just that. She could have had a hard day that time. She could've been extremely tired and wanted to go home. These things don't automatically make someone a bad person.

Hard to say what was going on but she did stop to pose for the photographer / paparazzi so I don't think the fan was unreasonable in her request. The real deal breaker seems to have been Karlie's cold attitude which can be self-preservation on her part but on the other hand she was in PR / fame mode while posing so seems quite harsh not to acknowledge a fan's presence instead of just looking at the other person she is beneath her. However, the last part could be just the fan remembering things worse than they really were because of a severe disappointment. Maybe Karlie just had a blank look due to being tired. I wonder how the pictures turned out...

Why is this is the VS thread when it has nothing to do with VS? Better suited for Karlie thread don't ya think?

After a 5 hour flight and almost 2 hours in front on Ralph Lauren's tent, I finally got to meet Karlie!!

After the show almost everyone took off because they had better things to do with their time, but not me.

I was right in front of the place were the models would exit and I was sure I would meet Karlie. Her agent was there btw. A French dude who proceeded to look at us lonely peons like a Frenchmen would. He told me : “I’m with Karlie, she’s still inside (clearly). Tomorrow I’ll be with Cara (don't give a shit)

After a while, I saw her. I saw HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Karlie was in front if me. THE Karlie Kloss was in front of me! omg omg fan moment.  teehee

She was perfect. Taller than I’ve imagined, giraffe in stature,  and clearly more beautiful that I’ve imagined. Her face was absolutely flawless... #runwaymakeup

Two girls and I said : “KARLIE !”. A photographer said : “KARLIE, CAN YOU POSE FOR ME ?” and she posed. OMG

While she was posing, I told her that I loved her, though looking back that's a tad desperate and stalkery on my part. I mean if some strange person walked up to me and was like "I love you"... I'd run far away, but not Karlie, she's all class... The Karlie merely looked at my peon ass, then I asked if I could have a quick picture with her, she didn’t even answer then walked away with her agent... yeah me thinks I shouldn't of told Karlie I loved her :/ maybe I could of smiled and said "I love your body of work and if you have the time, could you please sign this?".

I’m being completely honest when I say that I held back the tears the whole way back to the hotel and then the minute I got there, I cried. I still am... this is the moment I realized my tears came as a result of my hormones, and that everything would be A O K.

I always thought my first meeting with Karlie would be something I’ll remember forever with a smile... kinda like The Notebook but would vagina involved.

She was my role-model (kinda sad... out of all the females I could want as a role-model, I pick a model lolol), my inspiration for almost 4 years and meeting her in real life just ruined it all.... though I did it too myself. Note to self don't put models on a pedestal.

I can’t believe I dedicated myself like that, I loved her personality, her work, and her whole self so much... I loved a person I didn't even know is that soooo wrong? :(

All I’m saying is that I’m no longer going to continue this blog, I’ve lost the passion... too bad, so sad. I’m not sorry. If anyone wants to own the blog, just ask. 

And if you want it talk to me in anyway, you can I’ll still answer your messages.

Thanks for reading me.

I’m sorry."

- nope

I've met plenty of people who are famous, some of whom I idolized, and I was composed meeting them.. there's no reason not to be, they are just people after all. Perhaps it's an age thing?

Either way you've missed the point of that entire speech (which if you read the original is a cut and paste of with a couple of words changed on my part). Anyone on the internet can say anything about someone they've claimed to have "met"... and chances are it's absolute bullshit, or the facts are so distorted by a bunch of gaggling teens and young adults who see events they way they want to recall them (selective memory and all) that there are no hard lines to follow back to the truth.

They say there's a sucker born each minute for a reason.

Thanks for reading me.

I’m sorry."

- nope

Either way you've missed the point of that entire speech (which if you read the original is a cut and paste of with a couple of words changed on my part). Anyone on the internet can say anything about someone they've claimed to have "met"... and chances are it's absolute bullshit, or the facts are so distorted by a bunch of gaggling teens and young adults who see events they way they want to recall them (selective memory and all) that there are no hard lines to follow back to the truth.

They say there's a sucker born each minute for a reason.

There's not a human being on this planet that is worth idolizing ;)

I've met plenty of people who are famous, some of whom I idolized, and I was composed meeting them.. there's no reason not to be, they are just people after all. Perhaps it's an age thing?

Actually Robert Smith of The Cure is as close to God as it comes for me... and sadly I idolize many things about him. I's going to hell for having a false god or some shit like that lol

Shh having a moment!

.... Only Karlie can come to the glory that is Robert (apparently?) Eat that shit VS

PsPaE7J.jpg