Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Looking at the page patterns, I think Behati might have got the bra :idk: If not her then it is Candi---she will get it eventually so might as well get it over with :p

Definitely agree, Behati is both before and after the assumed Fantasy Bra pages, so it would kind of just break the flow if Candice got it. 

Holy Candice! ...........

Where is Adriana and Karlie?? :(

Ermm...I spot at least 10 picts w/ Karlie :blink:

No lingerie pics of Karlie though, which to be honest are the ones people care about so getting no pictures is basically like not getting anything at all :idk: It's the same with Alessandra, she's in the clothing section but since she is not in lingerie you barely notice her.

I don't have as much of an issue with Adriana & Alessandra not being heavily featured in the catalogs, they moved on from that ages ago. They are in VS to do PR, the VSFS and the big stuff like WIS, FNO & that, basically like Tyra & Heidi in their final years as Angels ... What I don't get is why keeping Lindsay, Doutzen, Karlie & etc around if they're not getting used anyway? They're not doing catalogs, they're not doing much PR, they're not doing that many commercials anyway so what's the point? They may as well fire them and absolutely no one would notice based on the catalogs.

As for the FB I also think Behati got it based on the catalog, if the missing pages are indeed the FB it should be Behati by default.

Just for random unnecessary info, I did the same poll on my blog, 32% voted for Candice, 31% voted for Doutzen (they probably got who do you THINK and who do you WANT confused) and 20% voted for Behati and the rest was for others. I can't wait for when everybody will freak out with Behati gets it  :rofl:

The catalogue looks the same as the last few years. It's still beautiful. I always like the way they set them out. When you see the website pictures first released they never look good until the actual catalogue. Glad Barbara got the cover. That shot is absolutely stunning. Shocking a little because I def thought Candice would get the cover. Not like she hasn't before anyway. I think Behati got the FB. All signs point to that but only time will tell.

As for the no Karlie, Alessandra or Adriana in lingerie that is very surprising. Especially because Karlie and Adriana had quite a few lingerie pictures released online.

Wow what a great surprise to see Barbara! Amazing news for her. All the girls want the cover and I imagine especially Christmas, Swim and Valentine’s Day (vol. 1 being the best).

I love the white / blue coloured ones. Candice is not taking any prisoners :D She dominates those first few crucial pages.

Lily looks great too and I'm glad Magdalena is there! Gracie continues to confuse me, she looks so much like Emanuela.

the candice overload is going to be the death of her. People really think she should retire and she only 24, while others have grown to dislike her. Its crazy how this is playing out because she is not the first model vs constantly showed all the time. I think thats saying something...actually a number of things, but i'm not gonna say what lol