Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

She's alright in the face. Nothing special. Reminds me of a not as pretty Upton. I think she would suit Pink better.

i think cora its a not so pretty version of Martha Hunt , Upton is more pretty of that both girls though.

I love it, she looks amazing. While she is another blonde, she has a completely different look. I like her pictures, hope she works more for them and walks the show this year.

Ok what is VS pink doing with the colleges because all these people keep saying adriana and tweeting adriana about some VS pink party, but its a Pink party for colleges lol. People that go to these college are under the impression that she is going to be there but its for pink.

Lol they better hope sara is going to be there instead, thats the closest they going to get lol

Here are some more girls VS is looking at. It doesn't mean anything other than that they are looking at them. Any ID's? I can't look right now. And what do you think of these girls for VS?:

post-3972-0-1446080828-5687_thumb.jpg post-3972-0-1446080828-59869_thumb.jpg

bylucianam's Instagram

If VS keeps its models based on their popularity with the public (that they sell) then why is Karlie Kloss still with the company? I've seen the reaction to her on every other site especially YouTube and it's always overwhelmingly negative. The top comments on every video she appears is telling her to get the f**k out of VS!

Here are some more girls VS is looking at. It doesn't mean anything other than that they are looking at them. Any ID's? I can't look right now. And what do you think of these girls for VS?:

post-18831-0-1446080829-39445_thumb.jpg post-18831-0-1446080829-47305_thumb.jpg

bylucianam's Instagram

Cintia Dicker, Anna Speckhart and i think the black&white pictures is Emanuela De Paula but I am on my phone so i can't tell

I like both Cintia & Ana so hope VS gets them again, they to stop it with the models who all look like they could pass as family

EDIT: Not Emanuela

Karlie brings the press and attention to the brand. If she fails to sell, she'll be let go a few years down the line like Chanel was.

How?

The only attention she seems to bring is negative.

There's no such thing as bad publicity.

post-42953-0-1446080835-10403_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446080835-12393_thumb.jpg

bylucianam's Instagram

I see Cintia :D But I surley won't get my hopes up too high :/

My bad, I didn't see the bolded quote! But I think after Karlie's contract is up they probably won't renew. In recent years, they seem to go with who is hot right now or someone they can work on, use them for all they have once they are at the "top", and then let them go to fend for themselves which all seems to go downhill from there. I mean, I'm not saying they don't get jobs after VS, but they just aren't as great which is understandable, but I think life after VS can either be a big joke or amazing, but it's up to the model to make that happen. However, I do think it was a good idea Karlie went with VS because in HF there are always girls of the moment that go away completely after like two or three seasons and you just thought in that moment that they were going to be huge. It's like after you get that Vogue Italia cover shot by Meisel, you do a couple of seasons and then you're gone. I think Karlie was at that point where she had to do something different.