Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

VS Facebook

Our thoughts are with the people of Boston and everyone affected by yesterday's events.

Out of respect, we have cancelled today's in-store event in NYC, as well as tonight's Live Stream.

Such a tragedy. Hope everyone is ok :(

^ Most people are. My co-worker's pal got his leg blasted off :(

OMG. That's terrible :(

In regards to Miranda/VS how do we know what happened? They might not have renewed her contract like past VS angels but they easily can still work together. And what's to say Miranda and VS didn't part ways mutually. Truthfully I'd think VS wanted to keep her around for the extra press they always get. Maybe she will do something along the lines of what Izabel does for VS. we really won't know the full story.

lol at Candice COMPLETELY ignoring the photag that keeps asking her about Miranda's VS situation and eventually he just gives up and is like "Are you guys even pals?" . PS" I like that she seems pretty friendly/approachable and signs every autographand what not for her fans.

^ agreed, this is like when celebrities divorce "It was a mutual decision, it's an amicable split and we remain friends" ... Riiiiight!

Miranda can say whatever she wants but i highly doubt she would quit her three of her big money makers at the same time just because she wanted. I still think she pulled a Gisele on VS & DJ and they were both like BYE. I still like her though and at least she made good use of her fame and will probably manage to stay relevant if she's smart, unlike some other former Angels who are doing from little to nothing these days, if anything out of the current crop of girls she's the one with the biggest chance of a sucessful career post-VS

Such a heartbreaking event! Prayers are with them!

Miranda probably didn't want it renewed either because she wants more money, she got cut off David Jones because they had to cut her contract down so it seems like a pattern. If Ed has already said she will be in the show, and she will do catalogue work, to me it sounds like she'll go the Izabel way. All the girls look super cute in that Behind The Scenes video!

Imagine if VS still did these kind of commercials:

The thing is though that every time VS fires a model they say the same crap, except that they never continue to work with the model ... Izabel's case was an exception because she decided to break her contract with them months before it was over so it was never a matter of money, she realized being an Angel wasn't working for her and she left. And then there's Selita who probably still thinks she is an Angel :ninja:

But Gisele never worked for them again, neither did Karolina or Rosie or Marisa (Ed's statement that time was almost identical BTW) and so far Chanel hasn't either. And like i said, i don't think Miranda will walk the show knowing she'll play a secondary role to all of the remaining Angels, and if she does wall the show it will probably be the last thing she does for them a la Heidi in 2009

I don't think she will walk. Izabel and Selita walking after they were no longer angels looked alright because they were never really "main" angels. To me they were kinda like how Lindsay and Erin and Lily are now. Yes there Angels but not in that same catagory as Ale, Dri, Doutzen, Candice and formally Miranda. So when they returned show after show I thought it looked normal and not too obvious. Miranda however has made quite a name for herself and I don't see how its gonna look having her appear walking as just a "regular". I guess maybe similar to KK in 10 but still :/. VS has a lot of angels right now too so I don't see how she could have any spotlight by opening and closing segments this year either. Will that be ok with Randa? What iv heard about her ego makes me think it won't. We shall see though.

Imagine if VS still did these kind of commercials:

Lmao that commercial is so ridiculous that I actually like it and the crazy thing is its actually more creative/ientertaing than many of the commercials they do now.

And Dang! Behati has been killing it lately with VS and her body is looking good, I got to give the girl her props. Her and Candice looked amazing in the Dream Angels commercial.