Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Here are some more girls VS is looking at. It doesn't mean anything other than that they are looking at them. Any ID's? I can't look right now. And what do you think of these girls for VS?:

post-1004-0-1446080836-28993_thumb.jpg post-1004-0-1446080836-31196_thumb.jpg

bylucianam's Instagram

I see Cintia :D But I surley won't get my hopes up too high :/

My other Girlfriend Anna Speckhart... :woot: :heart:

Cora + Anna would be to die for

Anna reminds me of Megan Fox in so many ways

post-1004-0-1446080836-32799_thumb.jpg post-1004-0-1446080836-3511_thumb.jpg

post-1004-0-1446080836-40321_thumb.jpg post-1004-0-1446080836-42971_thumb.jpg

My bad, I didn't see the bolded quote! But I think after Karlie's contract is up they probably won't renew. In recent years, they seem to go with who is hot right now or someone they can work on, use them for all they have once they are at the "top", and then let them go to fend for themselves which all seems to go downhill from there. I mean, I'm not saying they don't get jobs after VS, but they just aren't as great which is understandable, but I think life after VS can either be a big joke or amazing, but it's up to the model to make that happen. However, I do think it was a good idea Karlie went with VS because in HF there are always girls of the moment that go away completely after like two or three seasons and you just thought in that moment that they were going to be huge. It's like after you get that Vogue Italia cover shot by Meisel, you do a couple of seasons and then you're gone. I think Karlie was at that point where she had to do something different.

I think quite quite the opposite. Her work with VS has only brought her negative attention from the 'General Public'. I agree with Siemgi that any publicity is good publicity but c'mon, that's not the case here. Karlie is bringing herself down and VS with her :yuckky:

My bad, I didn't see the bolded quote! But I think after Karlie's contract is up they probably won't renew. In recent years, they seem to go with who is hot right now or someone they can work on, use them for all they have once they are at the "top", and then let them go to fend for themselves which all seems to go downhill from there. I mean, I'm not saying they don't get jobs after VS, but they just aren't as great which is understandable, but I think life after VS can either be a big joke or amazing, but it's up to the model to make that happen. However, I do think it was a good idea Karlie went with VS because in HF there are always girls of the moment that go away completely after like two or three seasons and you just thought in that moment that they were going to be huge. It's like after you get that Vogue Italia cover shot by Meisel, you do a couple of seasons and then you're gone. I think Karlie was at that point where she had to do something different.

I think quite quite the opposite. Her work with VS has only brought her negative attention from the 'General Public'. I agree with Siemgi that any publicity is good publicity but c'mon, that's not the case here. Karlie is bringing herself down and VS with her :yuckky:

yessss agree

Was Karlie Kloss ,Miranda Kerr's replacement or was her announcement to give up her VS Angel Contract a total shock to VS ??? If not who will most probably replace Miranda ???? Probably Lais but I am hoping against hope that Barbara Palvin will replace Miranda .....fingers double crossed !!!!

^ So what? Karlie has more twitter followers than all the 'young' Angels except for Candice. Means that sure, she has more haters but she also has more fans than them. Same happens with Candice & Adriana (more haters, even more fans), that's how things work, the more famous you get the more haters you will have but your fanbase will grow too and Karlie has a solid fanbase because while she is a new Angel she is popular model.

I think Miranda's replacement is obviously Karlie, VS took the time to push Karlie and put her in all the new campaigns so she's already established as an Angel before they announced they were dropping Miranda

^ So what? Karlie has more twitter followers than all the 'young' Angels except for Candice. Means that sure, she has more haters but she also has more fans than them. Same happens with Candice & Adriana (more haters, even more fans), that's how things work, the more famous you get the more haters you will have but your fanbase will grow too and Karlie has a solid fanbase because while she is a new Angel she is popular model.

I think Miranda's replacement is obviously Karlie, VS took the time to push Karlie and put her in all the new campaigns so she's already established as an Angel before they announced they were dropping Miranda

I disagree, compare the comments on Karlie's videos/posts with that of the rest of the angels/models and you clearly see the difference.

I agree with this, every single video of VS always has predominantly negative Karlie comments, every single one it's always something like "Karlie doesn't belong here" or "Karlie is a beautiful girl but not Angel material" yadadada. Everybody is always saying "We want Barbara!" on videos or "Where's Adriana?". But then again, VS has stopped caring about what the consumers want, and now only care about what they think is good.

Here's a comment on the "What is Sexy (Summer 2013)" video

"Dear Victoria's Secret,

Please give away Karlie and bring back Miranda.

Sincerely,

Everyone"

In general consumers don't like Karlie and if they think she's going to become big they're going crazy. I love Karlie but it was too early for her to become an Angel and I will never get over how well they treated her prior to her being an Angel, no other model has EVER gotten that much love from VS, not Adriana, not Gisele, not Heidi, not Tyra, nobody.

That her fans are very likely to buy what she is selling? And they will tune in for the VSFS to see Karlie? What sets Karlie apart is that she actually was a known face in the american media BEFORE VS, that people had seen her face before, that she brings publicity. She has her own Mtv show for God's sake, people knows who she is. VS needs girls who will sell those panties to american girls (because we all know they're all for younger girls now) and Karlies does that.

And also, unlike a lot of models Karlie can actually do an interview and not sound like an idiot or a bitch

BTW the third model in the cards is Jasmine Tookes

That her fans are very likely to buy what she is selling? And they will tune in for the VSFS to see Karlie? What sets Karlie apart is that she actually was a known face in the american media BEFORE VS, that people had seen her face before, that she brings publicity. She has her own Mtv show for God's sake, people knows who she is. VS needs girls who will sell those panties to american girls (because we all know they're all for younger girls now) and Karlies does that.

And also, unlike a lot of models Karlie can actually do an interview and not sound like an idiot or a bitch

BTW the third model in the cards is Jasmine Tookes

I think it's ridiculous how you base the world's opinion of Karlie based on youtube comments, It's not even worth discussing with you. All you say is "blablabla youtube ... blablabla the comments on youtube blablabla ... and in youtube blablabla", fact is that there is a reason why she got a VS contract and a reason why she keeps booking jobs outside VS too.

Truth is, she IS an Angel, she IS a popular model. Sucks that you hate her but that's how it s.

I think it's ridiculous how you base the world's opinion of Karlie based on youtube comments, It's not even worth discussing with you. All you say is "blablabla youtube ... blablabla the comments on youtube blablabla ... and in youtube blablabla", fact is that there is a reason why she got a VS contract and a reason why she keeps booking jobs outside VS too.

Truth is, she IS an Angel, she IS a popular model. Sucks that you hate her but that's how it s.