Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

The thing with Chanel was that even though she got a lot of flack for being skinny, she has A LOT of fans. She trended during the 2012 VSFS and she wasn't even walking. Which just goes to show that Internet followers and comments don't secure you a renewed contract.

But really is there any current VS Angel who is curvaceous?... Lingerie should be modelled by girls with curvy bodies is what people say but really no girl at VS is currently curvy. They all have good healthy bodies but are all still very skinny.

But really is there any current VS Angel who is curvaceous?... Lingerie should be modelled by girls with curvy bodies is what people say but really no girl at VS is currently curvy. They all have good healthy bodies but are all still very skinny.

Which, if you think about it, the current girls ARE selling the brand, because they aren't overly curvy, yet the design of the bras give them curves. I know that I would be buying all their bras that create curves.

It's genius marketing if you ask me.

And big kudos to the girls for BEING Healthy!

Doutzen though, to me, is one of the stunningly beautiful Angels they have right now. But that's just me.

Let me say that I like Karlie, I just like her better with her clothes on. Karlie will not add life to VS horrible lineup. They just need to clean house. Me personally would have prefered Barbara because she's petite(well more than the average model) and curvy which brings me to the question of who Karlie is marketed to. All of these love your body and dove campaigns that have been popping up are about complaints about models who look like Karlie. A lot of female consumers are sick of looking at models who look like her. I'm sick of it. I didn't like Chanel for that reason and I hate how much weight Candice has lost. It's one thing to have emaciated looking girls on runways, another to try to give sexy face in lingere. I can see who the other girls besides Lindsey and Ale are marketed to. Karlie is lost on me. She's gonna be a fail like Chanel, I'll deal though.

Which, if you think about it, the current girls ARE selling the brand, because they aren't overly curvy, yet the design of the bras give them curves. I know that I would be buying all their bras that create curves.

It's genius marketing if you ask me.

And big kudos to the girls for BEING Healthy!

Doutzen though, to me, is one of the stunningly beautiful Angels they have right now. But that's just me.

on another note...kendall jenner wants to model VS! ...oh boy...i hope they stick her in PINK if they do decide to...first model to pay her way into VS. i think she's pretty...but some of her pictures make her look average...and some make her look stunning.

To be honest I hope they don't add more Angels because nine women is more than enough. IF they are adding an Angel I hope she's not white, they desperately need some diversity. I'm hoping for Lais, Gracie, Arlenis or Sui or anyone who has at least a different look and not more of the same.

I love my Barbara, I love my Sara, I love my Elsa but we don't need more white bitches.