Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

You can't base this off of comments on sites though lol people use the internet and comments to bitch more than they do praise. Its a shame that more people will take the time to make a post or comment about something they don't like rather than praise it. Vogue, VS, multiple campaignes, MTV...all of this says Karlie is highly regarded and to them she is a seller. I've noticed A lot of Karlies haters come from Barbara lovers who also only comment and talk about how Barb and Beiber looked cute and how they should get together. So I'm assuming these comments are coming from Beiber fangirls aged 13 to 17 lawls Atleast that's what I'm seeing on YT and Tumblr.

Well the industry loves Karlie and they're in charge of her paycheck so unless you want to go to school, get a degree in marketing or management, and try to take their jobs...what we have to say doesn't really matter at the moment. She's contracted for a year, maybe two. Just gonna have to deal.

The fact that theres even a discussion on this shows you that there is not only negative opinions out there about karlie :cain:

Ex. Kate Middleton......that girl is OBVIOUSLY super loved around the world, people admire her, people adore her......but you know what a majority of her internet comments are? Crummy. Saying she dresses like a grandma, and shes ageing terribly, etc. When a majority of people out there don't think that...

Just sayin.

^ Well apparently that obviously means that the majority people does not like Kate Middleton? Because comments on the internet ARE the voices of the world :Dinah:

Also keep in mind that half of people in youtube are probably not even VS costumers so they opinion means shit to the company.

You can't base this off of comments on sites though lol people use the internet and comments to bitch more than they do praise. Its a shame that more people will take the time to make a post or comment about something they don't like rather than praise it. Vogue, VS, multiple campaignes, MTV...all of this says Karlie is highly regarded and to them she is a seller. I've noticed A lot of Karlies haters come from Barbara lovers who also only comment and talk about how Barb and Beiber looked cute and how they should get together. So I'm assuming these comments are coming from Beiber fangirls aged 13 to 17 lawls Atleast that's what I'm seeing on YT and Tumblr.

Ever stop to think that the reason they picked up Karlie is because of people like you two... she illicits debate, which in turn gets people talking about the brand, which generates interest. Meaning she may not be selling the lingerie, but she's bringing people's attention to the company, and thus she's doing a type of marketing that none of the other girls are doing. The adage "there's no such thing as bad press" holds true as someone said earlier. It's why so many music artists generate negative press for themselves, because negative or positive getting your name in the media, and on peoples lips is a good thing.

Well the industry loves Karlie and they're in charge of her paycheck so unless you want to go to school, get a degree in marketing or management, and try to take their jobs...what we have to say doesn't really matter at the moment. She's contracted for a year, maybe two. Just gonna have to deal.

um the biggest stars in the world have legions of haters. (as well as many fans/admirers). In fact the bigger the star is, the more haters....(Brad & Angelina have plenty of haters) If no one is talking about you other than stans, that celeb/model hasn't even "arrived" yet in my opinion.

Look at every model/celeb who gets popular all of the sudden...the haters suddenly begin increasing. For me it has alot to do with society always wanting to cheer for the under dog rather than the one who gets all "the hype:...

and Karlie isn't known enough to have random people hating on her. Its mostly always followed by "so and so should have her career" which to me = sour grapes/bitter model fans who stalk her the most.

Ever stop to think that the reason they picked up Karlie is because of people like you two... she illicits debate, which in turn gets people talking about the brand, which generates interest. Meaning she may not be selling the lingerie, but she's bringing people's attention to the company, and thus she's doing a type of marketing that none of the other girls are doing. The adage "there's no such thing as bad press" holds true as someone said earlier. It's why so many music artists generate negative press for themselves, because negative or positive getting your name in the media, and on peoples lips is a good thing.

um the biggest stars in the world have legions of haters. (as well as many fans/admirers). In fact the bigger the star is, the more haters....(Brad & Angelina have plenty of haters) If no one is talking about you other than stans, that celeb/model hasn't even "arrived" yet in my opinion.

Look at every model/celeb who gets popular all of the sudden...the haters suddenly begin increasing. For me it has alot to do with society always wanting to cheer for the under dog rather than the one who gets all "the hype:...

and Karlie isn't known enough to have random people hating on her. Its mostly always followed by "so and so should have her career" which to me = sour grapes/bitter model fans who stalk her the most.

This is very true. Happened with Miranda. Always had nice things said about her but the more popular and famous she became the more hateful comments were said.