Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Just four girls will be at the livestream, I'm surprised Lais won't be there since she is doing the event with Endice.

Apr 10, 2013 - Victoria’s Secret Angels Adriana Lima, Candice Swanepoel, Erin Heatherton and Lily Aldridge will be with us live in the studio for our upcoming talk show on what’s hot for spring. The hour-long webcast will feature also feature some special guests, plus Twitter contests where you can test your Angel IQ for prizes. Stream it live on Tuesday, April 16, starting at 9PM EST (or watch it later) at the link below.

Victoria’s Secret Live: Spring 2013

I don't think neither erin nor candice will be getting many words, if any, words out during this lol

^ If she spends 10 minutes talking about her working out routine or works out in the live thing, I'll sit in a corner and cry. I love her but I'm done with her "I love to box" shit.

I'm actually going to lie to myself and hope she shows at least a picture of Sienna there.

^ Probably, I went on my friends phone onto the website and Candice was on every photo on the homepage (And a petite Erin and Miranda hiding in the corner)

I'm done with all the "We keep naturally healthy and maintain a good lifestyle", nek minnit snapped smoking (Cough Erin)

You guys still listen to those interviews?

They always talk about the same crap.

"Keep healthy, stay in shape, I grew up on a farm, being a mum is the best thing ever happened to me, everything is soo exciting, traveling is the best thing about my job, the new VS collection is so special because it's so comfortable and there's something for EVERY women blah"

Worse - they are always asked the same questions...

Worst - they aren't even allowed to say their honest opinions...

I just wished, some day, there would be a real interview with the girls...and not always those fake ads

^ If she spends 10 minutes talking about her working out routine or works out in the live thing, I'll sit in a corner and cry. I love her but I'm done with her "I love to box" shit.

I'm actually going to lie to myself and hope she shows at least a picture of Sienna there.

:fun: Happy '10 thousand posts' MissLimaVzla! :fun:

It's not quite official yet. They're in the whole "we'd love to work with her again" PR phase.

Oh Alight thanks and MarVS don't spreak tooooo soon who know maybe that pick Rusell posted was old and he is just now posting it from his storage of files. I would like for Barbara to start working for VS again too but I'm not about to get my hopes up just yet.

Holy crap, I didn't realize i was over 10,000 already :laugh: Thanks hun

LMAO at Erin without her arm, I seriously don't understand why do they think girls need that much photoshop? We've seen unedited pictures before and they look a lot better than after photoshop

& Barbara's picture is new, so I guess she is doing both VS & Intimissi, smart move from her people. She'll be in two of the biggest selling lingerie companies in the world, VS in the US and Intimissi in Europe

Some people thought that because Karlie was made an Angel and not her and she was doing Intimissi, VS would never ever ever eveeeer work again with VS you know. As if VS didn't use non-Angels for catalogue/commercials

Holy crap, I didn't realize i was over 10,000 already :laugh: Thanks hun

LMAO at Erin without her arm, I seriously don't understand why do they think girls need that much photoshop? We've seen unedited pictures before and they look a lot better than after photoshop

& Barbara's picture is new, so I guess she is doing both VS & Intimissi, smart move from her people. She'll be in two of the biggest selling lingerie companies in the world, VS in the US and Intimissi in Europe

You're welcome :hehe: