Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Wow... It would be the end of an era for me if this turned out to be true because she was the one that got me interested in the Angels the first place... :(

Maybe she'll be like Izabel eventually but it seems to me that there always needs to be time to cool off before the model is happy / comfortable to work occasionally after being an Angel (Karolina).

Also one million for three years sounds kinda low...

I hope is true, it would be great move for Miranda, I would have hated it for to be stuck with VS forever, she already a pretty long time with them and did a good job for them, I think is the perfect time for her to move on with other stuff.

OTHER news... Miranda's Angel contract is totally fine.. yay

http://www.justjared.com/2013/04/10/miranda-kerrs-victorias-secret-contract-no-plans-to-stop-working-together/

Ed Razek said. “While her international commitments have kept her away from us more than we’d like over the past few years, she will always be an Angel to me. We have no plans to stop working with her. In fact, I’ve already invited her to walk the runway in this year’s fashion show and, happily, she’s agreed.”

Izabel and Selita have walked for the VSFS since their Angel contract end so Miranda can do the same thing.

OTHER news... Miranda's Angel contract is totally fine.. yay

http://www.justjared...rking-together/

Ed Razek said. “While her international commitments have kept her away from us more than we’d like over the past few years, she will always be an Angel to me. We have no plans to stop working with her. In fact, I’ve already invited her to walk the runway in this year’s fashion show and, happily, she’s agreed.”

Izabel and Selita have walked for the VSFS since their Angel contract end so Miranda can do the same thing.

yeah but Miranda contract is not ended she is still an angel... right? lol ED said she still an angel to me... so she is not an angel anymore? lol im comfused :D

^Read what he said. Ed basically said she's not an Angel anymore, but he would still like to tap dat ass on the regular. I mean, he still wants to work with her, but he said that about Marisa so. Anyway, Ed's crypticness says more to me than the article.

^Read what he said. Ed basically said she's not an Angel anymore, but he would still like to tap dat ass on the regular. I mean, he still wants to work with her, but he said that about Marisa so. Anyway, Ed's crypticness says more to me than the article.

tap that ass haha

I'm calling it BS on Miranda walking this year, girlfriend seems to have a huge ego and i doubt she's okay playing second to Lily, Candice, Lindsay & Erin. This isn't like Izabel who was never a main face for the brand, she was always second to Gisele, Dri & Ale so i guess she didn't care that much about anything, but Mirada i don't see agreeing to do it.

And it makes perfect sense to let Miranda go, they just hired another girl to replace her (Karlie) and i'm pretty sure we will finally see Lais being confirmed soon enough too to officially replace Chanel.

I though Karlie replaced Rosie, just because Rosie profile was remove before Chanel.

and Lais replacing Chanel because her profile is gone too.

if Miranda is leaving who is to replace her? Sara Sampaio?

if Miranda is leaving probably she would get the fantasy bra, as a goodbye for this runaway show.

so when was Rosie profile remove from VSAA?

Rosie was long gone when her contract ended and she was removed (early this year). And it's one exactly a one goes, one enters type of thing. When Lindsay/Rosie/Candice/Chanel/Emanuela were announced, only Marisa and Heidi were on their way out (with the token black girl spot vacant). With all the social media stuff to fill it's only logical for VS to hire more spokesmodels. They are still trying to make Lais happen apparently, so maybe she'll fill the token black girl spot and I highly doubt Sara is gonna be made an Angel as long as Adriana is one.

Forget about Palvin & Sampaio becoming Angels while Adriana is still around.

As for replacements:

Goodbye Selita, hello Chanel

Goodbye Heidi & Marisa, hello Candice & Erin

Goodbye Rosie, hello Lidsay

Goodbye Miranda, hello Karlie

Goodbye Chanel, probably we will see Lais getting her contract. I think that was fucked up her chances last year was breaking her ankle for the VSFS

I personally will not miss Miranda. Girl had a great run and even though I personally just didn't care for her she did add something to the angel-lineup. Good Luck Randa!

I don't even think VS will add a new angel. They have so many as it is I feel like they won't need to replace her. Although I think Lais and Bregje would add a flare to the girls and would LOVE if either one got official angel wing lol Speaking of that..I hope Bregje gets wings in the show this year ;)

I saw that coming. Vs wasn't that focused on miranda, and miranda wasn't that focused on VS in my opinion. This is sad though because miranda is still a big name for them and they only have like 1 model left thats really big for them and she will be leaving next probably. I will miss miranda being in VS though

Either way, if it is indeed true she had 3-year contracts and considering she signed in early 2007, she should drop off VSAA in a couple of months. We'll know for sure mid-October when they reveal the "Angel line-up" at the latest.