Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Lawls! Great message VS ;) I doubt they will ever get rid of Adriana willingly. She's the Queen! :o It does make me wonder about Barbara. Disappears from VS who isn't the most figure friendly and goes to shoot for a more figure accepting brand.

Makes you wonder if something was said to her or not. Their loss.

This Angel's getting her wings clipped! Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr will no longer be linked to the sexy lingerie brand, industry insiders tell Us.

According to multiple sources, Kerr, 30, is being let go as a Victoria's Secret Angel after her $1 million, three-year contract "was not renewed." The reason for the sudden split? One source tells Us that Kerr "has a difficult reputation."

The Australian beauty, who is mother to 2-year-old Flynn with husband Orlando Bloom**, 36, is also reportedly "not a big seller for VS," while other Angels, like Candice Swanepoel and Alessandra Ambrosio, are.

"They can still use her for catalogue, where she will get a day rate, but she doesn't have to be an Angel to do that," the first source said.

Executives from Victoria's Secret wouldn't deny that the contract has not been renewed, but chief marketing officer Ed Razek tells Us that he has already invited Kerr to walk in the 2013 show.

"We have no plans to stop working with her," he said.

So karlie was pretty much Chanel's angel spot replacement....I wonder ,with this lais event coming up, if Lais could be next in line replacing miranda?

Miranda had a good run. She was never my fav, but she was a good spokesperson! I'll give her that :p

It's surprising this comes as news....VS since the addition of Karlie Kloss has demonstrated that they support pro eating disorder sites and pro-starving. If they would have kept Barbara Palvin, they could have said seeee we support people of all body sizes! but no, they royally screwed that one up.

ALSO! kudos for Barbara for not giving into VS!

OTHER news... Miranda's Angel contract

http://www.justjared...rking-together/

Ed Razek said. “While her international commitments have kept her away from us more than we’d like over the past few years, she will always be an Angel to me. We have no plans to stop working with her. In fact, I’ve already invited her to walk the runway in this year’s fashion show and, happily, she’s agreed.”

OTHER news... Miranda's Angel contract is totally fine.. yay

http://www.justjared...rking-together/

Ed Razek said. “While her international commitments have kept her away from us more than we’d like over the past few years, she will always be an Angel to me. We have no plans to stop working with her. In fact, I’ve already invited her to walk the runway in this year’s fashion show and, happily, she’s agreed.”

karlie replace chanel

lais maybe would replace miranda

so who replace rosie?

maybe VS drop Barbara because of the whole Bieber drama. poor Barbara is not her fault, that Bieber's fan probably ruin Barbara's VS career.