Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Well, I hope this 'year off' is for the better and the return of the VSFS would make the shows memorable again with great outfits and no more ugly wings, less angels and a NEW creative team

I understand the VSFS may not work well with network tv anymore

but they should move it to Netflix or something. They can make like a mini docuseries out if it. Like those mini “making of” episodes they do for YouTube. Make them like 30 minutes each for Netflix and then the last episode be the VSFS.

i think that could be fun.

I'd take what Shanina said with a grain of salt, she's not a VS regular by any means. She walked last year after a lot of years of getting the No and she doesn't shoot catalog work for them either as far as I can remember.

That being said, I think a year off from the show would be nice if they do another AAA, cut down the number of Angels and get their shit together.

It was on the Bing homepage that "Longtime Angel Shanina Shaik" said they won't do a vFSF anymore. 

longtime Angel?

and we know who Shanina Shaik is, but is she really a big enough name that people should be listening to her and that she should have made the homepage?

16 hours ago, Poseidon said:

You all forgot to mention how you don't want Sadie birdface to ever come back. 😂

LOL

she does look like a bird. like a cute bird, but I don't want birds in the VSFS. 

Birds of Paradise was enough of a disaster in my eyes, let's keep Sadie away 

News outlets always call models who work with VS angels even though they just walk the show or shoot white wall. Nothing new there. 

It might help to take a year off to get everything together to revamp the show for a streaming site.  I do hope there’s some sort of event this year though. 

I just keep thinking on what Sophia said back at the beginning of the year about heading to VS meetings about the next adventure. (Of course I can’t find the post to back this up.)

Then the corporate post about the VSFS not being on Network TV and they are looking at different medias for it. 

Nothing says the show is cancelled this year. Nothing official that I’ve found.

VS not doing the show this year would be a huge deal for the brand. So if it were to happen I think they'd want to announce that themselves through an official press release. I don't think they'd be telling any of their models; contracted or not about their future plans.  

On 7/30/2019 at 7:32 AM, Clauds said:

who are some models you guys wish VS would've continued working with? 

Nina Agdal, Hannah Ferguson, Cintia Dicker, The Hadids, Toni Garrn,

who are some models you are glad aren't shooting with VS anymore/ aren't shooting much?

Not anyone in particular I can remember atm, but Pink needs a revamp ASAP. 

@bump

I like most of what @Clauds posted, specially about Pink and no one comes to mind about being glad of not working with them.

About models that VS is not working with anymore I like most of her list. 

I would like to add Fabiana Semprebom to it. She came into the gig around the same time that Gisele, Adriana and Alessandra did. Y’all know, the Brazilian Bombshells, circa 2006-ish.

I wish I could find more pics of her in the clothing and swimsuits in the catalogs and mailers from her time there. VS cast her in the 2011 show, put her in Pink with one of the worst outfits of that segment. (Just my opinion, I could be wrong)