Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, BenByunghun said:

Anyone else see the diet prada post on Timur? Hopefully this means we won't ever have to see his shitty hazy filtered photos on bellazon again...

Just came to see if it was being discussed. Here’s the post. 

11 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Just came to see if it was being discussed. Here’s the post. 

Timesup and me too are ridiculous soon the photographer will no longer have the right to choose his subject, if he likes the nude pictures he will be banned or forced to take vulgar photos of lingerie or fashion that weave the world by selling their rags fortunes while idiots buy ! Because model are more and more prudish and don't do their job !

If you do not want to pose nude or be model nothing requires you, there are lots of other trades! I hope that soon those who live their physical will no longer have jobs and we will use digital models, there will be fewer problems and it will be more economical!

2 hours ago, Playboyuniverse said:

Timesup and me too are ridiculous soon the photographer will no longer have the right to choose his subject, if he likes the nude pictures he will be banned or forced to take vulgar photos of lingerie or fashion that weave the world by selling their rags fortunes while idiots buy ! Because model are more and more prudish and don't do their job !

If you do not want to pose nude or be model nothing requires you, there are lots of other trades! I hope that soon those who live their physical will no longer have jobs and we will use digital models, there will be fewer problems and it will be more economical!

You fully missed the point, and are part of the problem! 

I'm not part of any problem, in my life every day I do not care about other I do not even notice the people before whom I spend, so ...There is business and photography, a photographer has the right to choose his subjects and impose them to models if the model wants to have a say it just has to produce its own shoots or just refuse to ask, only she wants to advertise using the name of a great photographer, hello the world of hypocrites where harassment is always seen in the same direction! And if it was the model that forced the photographer to do his will, it would not be harassment? Politically correct when you hold us!

Stop with the scrolling html code. Thank you

Nudity is not the issue. The issue is those wannabe photographers forcing themselves on women and taking pictures that make them uncomfortable. The fact is they're being disrespected, and in some cases even raped, which is horrible. No one deserves to go through that, and no photographer is entitled to taking nude pictures "just because they like nudes." 

Basic human decency seems to be lacking here... 

5 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Nudity is not the issue. The issue is those wannabe photographers forcing themselves on women and taking pictures that make them uncomfortable. The fact is they're being disrespected, and in some cases even raped, which is horrible. No one deserves to go through that, and no photographer is entitled to taking nude pictures "just because they like nudes." 

Basic human decency seems to be lacking here... 

If you look at prior comments this person has made in recent months... they're interesting to say the least.

Just now, Playboyuniverse said:

there are photographers who like nude pictures without a sexual thought, it's not my fault if the obsessed exist! Sometimes fashion pictures or swimsuits are more sexual and more vulgar, for my part I see daily ultra vulgar photos and shoots filled with sexual allusions and models are comfortable to do this kind photo or to scroll for Victoria secret! I do not know if all this is sincere, the world is very very hypocritical !

YOU DON'T DECIDE HOW MODELS OR WOMEN IN GENERAL FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH, STOP BEING A CREEP. THEY CAN CHOOSE WHAT THEY DO AND WITH WHO THEY DO IT. 

If you're not comfortable to be a model don't be a model there are plenty other activities ! I don't need Help but you and many other have need a help because you think everything is sexual and is about sex , you don't think art and beauty of the body ! So you have problem and predators too !

a model can not commit to pose for a photographer and then decide from his editorial line saying I do not feel to do it and if I posed in jersey? The guy is not interested in the jersey if she does not feel to ask she passes a phone call and does not come to shooting, it's a trade, not a charity!