Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

3 hours ago, Corner said:

Is she tight with Candice or something?

i can’t get over how beautiful she looked at this event. Her hair looks so luxe and sexy. The kinda hair you’d see on the 2005 angels.

Girls always (at least I can speak for myself) give makeover advice even when I am at a spa with strangers or roommates. We share beauty tips. I just assumed Candice would do it or offer advice because she is a veteran angel and matured plus the makeup and hair look very similar to Candice. Someone helped her because she was getting dragged left and right.

1 hour ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Did her eyebrows get her any jobs yet? I do not understand this gimmick. 

Sophia Hadjipaneteli is a Cypriot-Greek-British Model and Activist who grew up between the UK and the US. Through her social media platforms, she has become an advocate + activist for unconventional beauty, with the mission to encourage more comprehensive beauty standards and 'normalise what society pressures us to hide or fix'. As the founder of the #UnibrowMovement Sophia has appeared in more than 50 publications worldwide, including, Vogue, Elle, Harpers Bazaar, New York Times

Yes, it's getting her work :rofl: VS loves being inclusive, so why not her next?  HYPE BEAST

#UnibrowMovement

image.png

image.png

oh my....that is quite a....look? Good for the hairy eyebrow girl and she seems pretty cool, but I think it aesthetically looks terrible. I hope VS would never go that far. I like models who groom themselves, but that's just me. 

The more I look at Alexina's event pictures, the more I want to see her give up the big-kid-I-am-a-goofball act and focus on being an Angel that acts mature. I still don't think her face shape is attractive, but her hair looks great and when she does the professional thing, I can see why VS hired her. Keep it up, girl! 

Will Grace have an event? I would looooove to see her all dolled up for VS. Hopefully they don't screw her over like they did with Barbara's outfit. That shit was FUGLY.

3 hours ago, Clauds said:

@Prettyphile any chance you'll go to Miami? I know it's not Grace lmao but worth to ask lol

Depends on if my brother wants to drive. I have zero desire to drive 11 hours by myself, plus I kinda want to go to New Orleans for a couple days around that time. So... Maybe?

New Orleans > Driving to the armpit of America

I hope Grace has a solo event. she's been with VS/PINK long enough that I think people will know who she is. I think it was stupid to have influencers with the Angels. I think VS did that  a while ago and sent some D-List celebrity to the event (like maybe Taylor Momsen was supposed to be there or some other pointless person). I don't know why it can't just be the Angel. They should've just combined Leomie and Alexina if they were worried they wouldn't draw a big enough crowd. 

On 4/20/2019 at 7:10 PM, Prettyphile said:

As the founder of the #UnibrowMovement Sophia has appeared in more than 50 publications worldwide, including, Vogue, Elle, Harpers Bazaar, New York Times

Yes, it's getting her work :rofl: VS loves being inclusive, so why not her next?  HYPE BEAST

#UnibrowMovement

image.png

image.png

Google disagrees with these claims.

No where to be found.