Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I thought we were referring to if her eyebrows brought her real professional model work? Like consistent work? No? Not her agency profile which is also stated in her IG profile bio.

EDIT: Too quick to type not enough answers. I'm not going to go back and forth about a 5'5 "model."

Hey guys! I'm new on this thread. Hope we'll have good discussions here! 

Well, I would have loved if VS did a solo event for Grace just like they did with Barbara, and then one with Alexina and Leomie together. 

I loved when VS did events with all the angels (or most of them) together. I'm sure lots of fans would go see them. I think we have too many angels for that now though 😭

Don't know if anyone already talked about that on this thread, but which angels do you guys think will leave in max 3 years? And which angels do you think will really lead the team soon? 

I think that Candice, Behati, Lily, Lais, Sara, Stella and Elsa are leaving in this time period. Probably Alexina will too, but it's soon to tell yet. 

Candice, Behati, Lily: got so many things in VS and devoted years for the brand. It's clear that now they want to focus on their families and new projects.

Lais: is one of the less used angels and even though she seems to love VS and vice-versa, can't see her staying much more time.

Sara and Stella: the only angels from the 2015/16 generation who never got a big highlight. Sara seems to be more interested in acting than modeling, so I think she might leave in the first big acting opportunity. About Stella, I just can't see her staying much more at the brand. 

Then I think the "official" leading angels will be Jasmine, Romee, Josephine, Barbara and Taylor. Grace has big chances too! 

Jasmine: gets highlights every year and already wore the Fantasy Bra. Also shoots consistently for the brand! 

Romee: her highlights keep getting bigger and bigger and I think we'll soon see her opening the show or wearing the fb. Is one of the most used angels. 

Josephine: is obviously one of VS's favourite angels and always gets beautiful outfits and at least one highlight per show. 

Barbara: is extremely beautiful and popular and got a solo event "right after" she became an angel. 

Taylor: opened last year's show, is the most featured model on VS's Instagram page, is the face of their new perfume again and is very popular. 

Grace: opened the pink segment 3 times, one of them in her first ever vsfs and the 97% of the fans love her!  

Everything can change though. 

P.S.: my thoughts aren't based in personal preferences! 

You don’t have to be a model to be given shit about your weight. People are going to be mean and talk shit anyway.....Also, blame Kate Moss. The era of “waif” started and stayed with her. Besides top runway girls have 35” hips and are consistently booked. Sometimes it’s not the weight....it is you.

Go to models.com and see “top runway girls” or something like that.

I don't think is about that..I don't think she cares about the vsfs that much..or she doesn't know how this work, her body is untoned and she doesn't have enough runaway experience..it was her first time too no? You can be sad sure but not like this, she can try again..someone like Robin (and other) can be more devastated after beign rejected 5 times

14 hours ago, Alice Green said:

Don't know if anyone already talked about that on this thread, but which angels do you guys think will leave in max 3 years? And which angels do you think will really lead the team soon? 

I don't see any of the new angels as leaders tbh. And none of them are sure to stay imo. 

But if I had to pick someone I'll say Jasmine, Josephine or Martha as girls who can lead. I'm not even sure I have arguments for those 3 but there you go :rofl:

14 hours ago, Alice Green said:

I think that Candice, Behati, Lily, Lais, Sara, Stella and Elsa are leaving in this time period. Probably Alexina will too, but it's soon to tell yet. 

Candice, Behati, Lily: got so many things in VS and devoted years for the brand. It's clear that now they want to focus on their families and new projects.

Lais: is one of the less used angels and even though she seems to love VS and vice-versa, can't see her staying much more time.

Sara and Stella: the only angels from the 2015/16 generation who never got a big highlight. Sara seems to be more interested in acting than modeling, so I think she might leave in the first big acting opportunity. About Stella, I just can't see her staying much more at the brand. 

Then I think the "official" leading angels will be Jasmine, Romee, Josephine, Barbara and Taylor. Grace has big chances too! 

Jasmine: gets highlights every year and already wore the Fantasy Bra. Also shoots consistently for the brand! 

Romee: her highlights keep getting bigger and bigger and I think we'll soon see her opening the show or wearing the fb. Is one of the most used angels. 

Josephine: is obviously one of VS's favourite angels and always gets beautiful outfits and at least one highlight per show. 

Barbara: is extremely beautiful and popular and got a solo event "right after" she became an angel. 

Taylor: opened last year's show, is the most featured model on VS's Instagram page, is the face of their new perfume again and is very popular. 

Grace: opened the pink segment 3 times, one of them in her first ever vsfs and the 97% of the fans love her!  

Everything can change though. 

P.S.: my thoughts aren't based in personal preferences! 

I think there are too many (no-name) angels at the moment for any of them to be 'leading'.
If you ask Regular Joe who are VS angels at the moment he/she would probably say Gigi/Bella/Kendall or stay mum. 

While couple of years ago our Regular Joe would mention Adriana, Alessandra, or even Miranda. Not to mention Gisele, Tyra and Heidi.

I believe Lily is already out. I don't consider Candice and Behati angels anymore as well since they're not doing anything except walking the show.
As for the others - Taylor has a lot of followers but seems uninterested.

Barbara could be the new 'big name' - but the problem is that she will hardy get enough attention with so many angels around.

Sara also doesn't seem much connected to the brand.

I've thought the same about Stella, but they seem to be using her much more recently.

Grace is pretty and well-spoken but I'm not sure that she has the 'star power'.
Elsa is regular - but she's just there doing the minimum needed. 

Similar with Jasmine (whom I really like for the brand).

I would definitely keep Martha - maybe not the sexiest (prettiest?) one, but definitely well-spoken (great for TV shows, events and similar).
Lais seems to be off (maybe that's just my impression).

I really though that they are going to make Romee their 'main angel' during the last year but now she seems not to be around anymore.

Josephine has also faded within VS. I'm not sure who's to blame for this - VS, her agents or herself as she had everything going on for her when she first became an angel.
Altough I kinda like Leomie, I don't think her and Alexina should've gotten the angel contract. They somehow cheapen the brand IMO (if that's possible).

I'm not sure if I forgot someone.

I'm expecting Sara, Lais and Martha to leave first (besides Behati and Candice).

So:

Tt's Thursday aka Angel Announcement Day

They are launching the fragrance Lorena is the face of

Lorena is in NYC

VS has been posting a lot of Lo on social media

I will be equally shocked and upset if Lorena doesn't get an annoucement with a press event/photocall today :rofl: