Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I don't think she lost too much weight, i think she just shed her baby face, she was 17 or 18 in those pictures? Still a teenager, she's a grown woman now so of course she's gonna look different. She looks great now, even tho she's not my favorite angel I do like her for VS in print.

2 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

I'm sorry if this was already posted but I've been offline in the last weeks. Did the Holiday commercial already come out? I've only seen the pjs pics, nothing else.. 

(or are the pj pics all there is? :ninja:)

Nope, nothing yet :(

I'm sorry if this was already posted but I've been offline in the last weeks. Did the Holiday commercial already come out? I've only seen the pjs pics, nothing else..

(or are the pj pics all there is? :ninja:)

Nope not yet. Will probably be out Sunday Night :)

Thank you so much :flower: Fingers crossed it will have a sexier vibe than the pj stuff!

It is not going to be like the PJ commercials. It might be more like the 40% off commercial but I am pretty sure it is something we haven't had a preview of so it will probably be different than what we have seen so far :)

5 hours ago, Light_Blue said:

Sad that Emily was never casted by VS.

VS should be embarrassed by their casting of only stick thin girls - emily isn’t the first beautiful girl to get rejected and she won’t be the last. Only bigger girls that get it are for celebrity reasons like gigi the first time and irina