Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Just pure speculation but Grace posted she had a big announcement tomorrow and everyone is commenting about an Angel contract. VS is launching their cotton collection tomorrow(it’s already in stores/online but they keep posting about May 15th on IG)  so IF it’s that, maybe they’ll have an event with her? :idk: 

I’d be a little surprised if it was VS related but who knows with VS these days. 

If Grace did sign, her lack of shooting could be a combination of her just not being very public about her shoots on IG/not shooting during contract negotiations. I walk by the Pink store fairly often and they’ve still been using her images for promo and signage. 

I agree, if Grace did sign an Angel contract that might explain why we haven’t seen her shot with VS for months to keep everything under wraps...and if that’s the case, then that means Lily is out for sure but I really wish they would axe at least 3 more Angels *cough cough* Stella, Martha and Behati :rolleyes:

11 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

I agree, if Grace did sign an Angel contract that might explain why we haven’t seen her shot with VS for months to keep everything under wraps...and if that’s the case, then that means Lily is out for sure but I really wish they would axe at least 3 more Angels *cough cough* Stella, Martha and Behati :rolleyes:

I love Behati, I'm one BIG Bee fan but if she gets out of the door with Lily I'm sure as hell that most of us wouldn't miss her with VS, some won't notice it either. But I hope she doesn't quit modelling.

13 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

I love Behati, I'm one BIG Bee fan but if she gets out of the door with Lily I'm sure as hell that most of us wouldn't miss her with VS, some won't notice it either. But I hope she doesn't quit modelling.

I love Bee too don’t get me wrong (even though I use to find her annoying lmao) but she hasn’t worked with the brand for more than 2 years, her time is up and most people already forgot she was ever even an angel, I hope she continues modeling but not with VS, it isn’t doing shit for her. I hope by the end  of 2019, all the old Angels (including Adriana and Candice) along with some of the new Angels (Martha and Stella) are axed. There’s just too many Angels now and they aren’t even being distributed or used properly at all...