Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Thank you @Prettyphile! I figured they would be real, and photoshop is used. Lingerie like that just confuses the hell out of me.

As for the different sizes, VS really missed the mark there. They could probably make a killing if they offered more sizes. 

I saw some photos from Rhianna's line and all I can say is, damn whatta woman. 

21 minutes ago, ticktock said:

Thank you @Prettyphile! I figured they would be real, and photoshop is used. Lingerie like that just confuses the hell out of me.

As for the different sizes, VS really missed the mark there. They could probably make a killing if they offered more sizes. 

I saw some photos from Rhianna's line and all I can say is, damn whatta woman. 

VS also (and most lingerie brands I’m sure) really love using chicken fillets/cutlet (silicon padding) which makes the girls look totally different. 

From Rosie HW when she was an Angel:

“I do believe in chicken fillets. I’ve been known to have three in at a time for shoots—plus padding.”

Found this post about Rihanna's line that mentioned a meeting with VS. Even if they didn't add plus sized angels or used bigger models for their campaigns, having a wider size range would definitely improve their sales. More people would buy if only they were a bit more inclusive. I understand wanting to sell a fantasy and making women want what they're selling, but with their current direction, it's all too casual and cheesy to even make me want to buy from them. If only they could go back to their sexier shoots, with darker lightning and backgrounds, they'd so much better.

1 hour ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Found this post about Rihanna's line that mentioned a meeting with VS. Even if they didn't add plus sized angels or used bigger models for their campaigns, having a wider size range would definitely improve their sales. More people would buy if only they were a bit more inclusive. I understand wanting to sell a fantasy and making women want what they're selling, but with their current direction, it's all too casual and cheesy to even make me want to buy from them. If only they could go back to their sexier shoots, with darker lightning and backgrounds, they'd so much better.

DAMN o.o that research is something for sure.

Listen, i understand VS not wanting plus size models so they can sell a fantasy of the perfect woman, but they could still sell products for bigger women even if they didn't book models in those sizes. Bottom line is, they are missing opportunities and that is just dumb as fuck. 

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

DAMN o.o that research is something for sure.

Listen, i understand VS not wanting plus size models so they can sell a fantasy of the perfect woman, but they could still sell products for bigger women even if they didn't book models in those sizes. Bottom line is, they are missing opportunities and that is just dumb as fuck. 

I would love to look at their numbers for sure... But yep, if only they expanded their sizes, they'd definitely strike gold.

Wouldn't hurt to actually improve their designs and all that, either.

Fenty seems to have an Angel equivalent with the "Savages" but I'm guessing it's more a monthly feature thing. There's even a 'meet the savages' section of the website...
I figured the 'sold out' thing was probably the Kylie Lip Kip strategy of under stocking then marketing it as demand

Also I don't see how it's cheaper? On my browser it's more expensive? Like in some equivalent products even twice as expensive???

Small positive end note - I love Lais & Danielle together in that photo above. <3 

8 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Am I the only one getting drag queen vibes from her face?

Me too :rofl: but I think it’s just hairstyle causing that effect. I really wish she would grow out her hair longer again, she looked much younger and relaxed and everything she did didn’t looked so forced but that’s just my opinion 

5 hours ago, Clauds said:

I guess she's done with VS? There's no way VS would let their girls hype other company :ninja:

That was my first thought too. She hasn't shot with VS since October or early November of last year, hasn't done an event for them outside of the VSFS since July of 2016 and now this. 

Yeah, I think that Lily’s done with VS too. I was suspecting because she hasn’t shot for them for months and this new RiRi thing just confirms it imo.

I wouldn’t mind if she leaves, it leaves space for the new angels to grow more.