Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, Sanni said:

Is Elsa lying about her age? Hands, neck, and decoltee usually show signs of aging even if the face is Botoxed.

I don't think there is an age to use botox, why would she lied about her age? Also, I don't think she's using botox, just naturally aging. She looks her age butI hate the hair and the brows. Idk who styled her this time around but bring Elizabeth Sulcer back, damn, she made Elsa look like a princess last year.

EDIT: About Behati... I'm soooo sure she will leave as soon she walks the VSFS2019 and that if she attends and doesn't get pregnant before the show again.

16 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

I don't think there is an age to use botox, why would she lied about her age? Also, I don't think she's using botox, just naturally aging. She looks her age butI hate the hair and the brows. Idk who styled her this time around but bring Elizabeth Sulcer back, damn, she made Elsa look like a princess last year.

EDIT: About Behati... I'm soooo sure she will leave as soon she walks the VSFS2019 and that if she attends and doesn't get pregnant before the show again.

Xenia will tell you :D She is one year younger than Elsa. In the video, she is actually two years younger than Elsa is now.

1 hour ago, medicenevs said:

Pretty sure it's Elizabeth who is styling Elsa and Jo, as well as Stella. Whoever is doing Elsa's hair and make up deserves to be fired. Her hair for the Chopard party was tragic. 

22 hours ago, Clauds said:

I guess she's done with VS? There's no way VS would let their girls hype other company :ninja: 

I guess so. Also, it’s truly inappropriate to do so if you’re still under contract. I’m gonna miss her but at least she was an Angel when the status actually meant something. 

46 minutes ago, Beauty Junky said:

I guess so. Also, it’s truly inappropriate to do so if you’re still under contract. I’m gonna miss her but at least she was an Angel when the status actually meant something. 

Sadly, that's true.

It's really looking like Lily's out as an angel. I mentioned this in her thread, but she didn't wish Ed a Happy Birthday this year when she always does. A lot of stuff seems to be adding up to her being out. I think she'll probably get a "send off" a la Erin, Lindsey, Doutzen, etc. 

1 hour ago, ceceshores said:

Realmente se ve como si Lily fuera un ángel. Mencioné esto en su hilo, pero ella no le deseó a Ed un feliz cumpleaños este año, cuando siempre lo hace. Muchas cosas parecen estar sumando que ella está fuera. Creo que ella probablemente recibirá una "despedida" a la Erin, Lindsey, Doutzen, etc. 

At least he received a fantasy bra.

3 hours ago, shver said:

Yeah Lily probably won’t get much of a send off, it she isn’t gone already. I wonder if she’ll walk this year? I also doubt Bee is coming back. 

Behati could come back but just to fulfill what’s left of her contract. I think that the old angels are pretty over it. 

18 hours ago, Sanni said:

Could it be that VS didn’t get permission to post pics of their kids/mothers?

You may be right about this, Lily and Adriana sometimes post about their kids but what they do have a way smaller following than the VS instagram page. I can see them being like nope, tbh but in Lily's case it does seem like she's out, Adriana god only knows :rofl: